How to Get Fit On a Shoestring Budget Using Paper Plates!
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to get a great workout in with just paper plates
- The client will understand how to workout on the go
- The will be able to get in great conditioning in shorts amount of time
- The students will need to be able to proper form on certain exercises
- By purchasing the course the student agrees to the liability section
- The student will need paper plates and willingness to learn
This course teaches how to workout using paper plates and body weight exercise for fitness.
There are over 10 exercises using paper plates only.
Short but simple way to exercise get fit on a limited budget.
Exercises are demonstrated and there are two example circuits.
Use these wherever paper plates are available.
Upper body, core and lower body exercises are all included.
This is designed for busy moms, entrepreneurs, busy business owners, and professionals who need a quick workout using paper plates.
These workouts also gives credence and justification for those that do not want to spend much money on equipment, gym memberships, or a personal trainer.
Finally there are some awesome bonus circuit and part of another program of mine the Ultimate Weight Management Game Plan!
- This program is designed for those that are unable or do not want to go out of the home or office to train.
- This is for the intermediate and advanced clients
- Stay at home moms, those that work from home, the business travelers and anyone who wants to try something new
These two exercises can be use in a circuit, as a super set combination, or individually. You can do them for time or for reps. Always do your best to have proper form on both exercises. When performed with constant improvements and proper form both conditioning and strength can be improved especially endurance strength.
Plate Kickouts will hit the core and legs along with upper body. Plate Cross Climbers are especially good for core work and conditioning. Again these can be used in super set fashion or as a circuit which I will demonstrate in future videos.
Frog Kicks increase lower body and core strength. Let out push ups is a more advanced push up and great to hit the obliques. This is a great way to combine lower body and upper body with just a few movements. Form is always important and the beginner should not do the push up. This is for more advanced exercisers.
These exercises use the paper plates on the hands. They are somewhat challenging and focus on upper body and core. They can be used in pairs or circuits like all the others.
This is an example of a circuit that can be used as a full workout. You can chose the amount of reps or timed sets you would want to use. Finally you can decide how many circuits to do. I recommend no more than 20 minutes of exercise as it can lead to the law of diminishing returns.