- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- We'll be covering everything you need to wow an audience at a panel discussion: how to prepare, our golden questions, techniques on what to do if you blank out, frameworks for crafting memorable answers, cut-and-paste emails and much more. This course will give you the fundamentals and confidence you need.
- We'll make planning and preparation for your next event easy as we take you step-by-step from setting up your first planning call to promoting your panel appearance on social media.
Everything you need to know to succeed at a panel discussion, whether you're a moderator or a panelist. This course is useful no matter what level you're at, whether you're a beginner, feeling nervous and don't know where to start, or you've been doing it a while and you're looking for some fresh ideas.
- Anyone who wants to raise their profile and take part in more panel discussions, public presentations, networking events and conferences. It's for panelists and moderators, and the course is full of useful tried-and-tested tips, no matter what type of presentations you want to give.
- Anyone who wants to take their career to another level