Pandas with Python Tutorial
- 6 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn about Reading data using Pandas, Series vs Data Frame and Basic Operations in Pandas
- Understand Sorting, Filtering Data, Filtering Function, and Reading Selective Columns & Rows
- Basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies.
- Basic understanding of any of the programming languages is a plus.
Pandas is an open-source, BSD-licensed Python library providing high-performance, easy-to-use data structures and data analysis tools for the Python programming language. This Python course will get you up and running with using Python for data analysis and visualization.
The training will include the following;
Read data using Pandas
Series vs Data Frame
Basic Operations in Pandas
Analyze the imported data
Read Selective Columns & Rows
And a lot other topics.
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics and various functions of Pandas.
- Data Visualizers
- Students and Professionals from Data Analytics field