Pandas & Seaborn Data Science & Visualization course
- 16 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the Scientific Python Ecosystem
- Understand Data Science, Pandas, and Altair
- Learn basics of NumPy Fundamentals
- Learn Advanced Data Visualization
- Learn Data Acquisition Techniques
- Linear Algebra and Matrices
- Windows PC/ Raspberry Pi with Internet Connection
- Zeal and enthusiasm to learn new things
- a burning desire to take your career to the next level
- Basic Programming and Python Programming Basics
- basic mathematics knowledge will be greatly appreciated
Become a Master in Data Acquisition and Visualization with Python 3 and acquire employers' one of the most requested skills of 21st Century! An expert level Data Science Professional can earn minimum $100000 (that's five zeros after 1) in today's economy.
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward course for the Data Science with Python 3 on Udemy! Whether you have never worked with Data Science before, already know basics of Python, or want to learn the advanced features of Seaborn and Pandas with Python 3, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you Data Science with Python 3, Jupyter, NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, and Seaborn.
(Note, we also provide you PDFs and Jupyter Notebooks in case you need them)
With over 105 lectures and more than 15.5 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned in teaching you Data Science with Python 3, Pandas, and Seaborn!
This course will teach you Data Science in a very practical manner, with every lecture comes a programming video and a corresponding Jupyter notebook that has Python 3 code! Learn in whatever manner is the best for you!
We will start by helping you get Python3, NumPy, matplotlib, Jupyter, Pandas, and Seaborn installed on your Windows computer and Raspberry Pi.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
Basics of Scientific Python Ecosystem
Basics of Pandas
Basics of NumPy and Matplotlib
Installation of Python 3 on Windows
Setting up Raspberry Pi
Tour of Python 3 environment on Raspberry Pi
Jupyter installation and basics
Array Creation Routines
Basic Visualization with Matplotlib
Random Array Generation
Basics of Matplotlib
Installation of SciPy and Pandas
Linear Algebra with NumPy and SciPy
Data Acquisition with Python 3
MySQL and Python 3
Data Acquisition with Pandas
Basics of Seaborn
Configuring Charts with Seaborn
Visualize Linear Relationships
Multi Color Plot
Visualizing the distribution of a dataset
You will get lifetime access to over 105 lectures plus corresponding PDFs and the Jupyter notebooks for the lectures!
So what are you waiting for? Learn Data Science with Python 3 in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
- Data Science Professionals: Data Scientists and Data Engineers
- AI and Machine Learning Professionals
- Scientists, Mathematicians, Physicists, and Engineers
- Python Developers and Programmers
- Managers and Business Professionals
- Anyone who wants to learn