Pandas Masterclass 2022: Advanced Data Analysis with Pandas
What you'll learn
- Learn how to read different types of file formats using Pandas.
- Learn about different data analysis functions in Pandas such as Melt, merge, pivot, cross tabulation etc.
- Learn about handling missing values using Pandas.
- Learn and excel handling Series and DataFrames using Pandas.
- Learn about Pandas Arrays.
- Learn handling Time data using Pandas.
- Learn about Multi Indexing using Pandas.
- Learn about Indexing in Pandas.
- Learn about Rolling and Expanded Window Functions in Pandas.
- Learn about Pandas Styling.
- Learn about Andrew Curves, Autocorrelation plot, bootstrap plot, Lag plot, parallel coordinates.
- Hands on Real-World Projects.
- Reading Tables from HTML Files using Pandas.
- Gain a deep and hands-on understanding of pandas.
- Python programming knowledge is must.
- Determination and Desire to Learn new things.
- Some background in computer science.
- A positive attitude to success.
- A willingness to learn and practice.
Welcome to Pandas Masterclass: Advanced Data Analysis and Visualisation with Pandas.
Pandas is a fast, flexible, easy-to-use open-source data analysis and data manipulation library built on top of the python programming language.
It offers data structures and many operations for manipulating data.
Pandas allow many data manipulation operations such as merging, reshaping, cleaning, and data wrangling features.
Pandas library is widely used for data science/data analysis and machine learning tasks.
If you want to master the data analysis library-pandas then this course is perfect for you.
You will gain complete knowledge of Pandas library.
From reading datasets to analyzing them using the different manipulation functions.
Everything is included in this course.
In this course, you will cover the following topics:-
Reading different file formats using Pandas.
General functions of pandas.
Handling Series using Pandas.
Handling Dataframe using Pandas.
Introduction to Arrays in Pandas
Handling time data using Pandas.
Styling data frame using Pandas.
Window functions using Pandas.
Visualization and plotting using Pandas.
Index Objects in Pandas.
This course is made by keeping in mind the requirements of data analysts and data scientists while working on any project.
After completing this course you will be able to work on any data analysis project efficiently using pandas.
This is a great test for people who are learning the Python language and data science and are looking for new challenges.
Instructor Support - Quick Instructor Support for any queries.
I'm looking forward to see you in the course!
You will definitely love this course.
You will have access to all the resources used in this course.
Enroll now and become a pandas pro!!!
Who this course is for:
- Data Analysts.
- Data Scientists.
- Business Analysts.
- Python Developers.
- Students and professionals who want to improve the training capabilities.
- Data analysts wanting to advance their careers, build their data science portfolio, and gain real-world practical experience.
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in data analysis.
We’re a bootstrapped, "indie" tech education company. Our vision is to Unlock human potential by transforming education and making it accessible and affordable to all.
We are fiercely independent and proud with a sole focus to make world-class tech education a level playing field for anyone on this planet.
Dataiagood is on a Mission to create courses that will make our students learn the subject and fall in love with it & become lifelong passionate learners and explorers of that subject.
We have helped tens of thousands of people successfully transition into Tech Careers. To make an informed decision about our courses, we encourage you to explore the reviews about Dataisgood on platforms like Udemy. These reviews will provide valuable insights to guide you toward a smarter and more fulfilling educational journey.