Data Analysis Crash Course For Beginners (Pandas + Python)
What you'll learn
- Fundamentals of Data Analysis.
- Working with Pandas, iPython, Jupyter Notebook.
- Important Jupyter Notebook Commands.
- Working with CSV, Excel, TXT, JSON Files and API Responses.
- Working with DataFrames (Indexing, Slicing, Adding and Deleting).
- Basics of Python
Welcome to Data Analysis Basics with Pandas and Python - For Beginners,
This course will help you to understand the fundamentals of Data Analysis with Python and Pandas library. You will learn,
1. Fundamentals of Data Analysis.
2. Working with Pandas, iPython, Jupyter Notebook.
3. Important Jupyter Notebook Commands.
4. Working with CSV, Excel, TXT, JSON Files and API Responses.
5. Working with DataFrames (Indexing, Slicing, Adding and Deleting).
Pandas is an open-source library providing high-performance, easy-to-use data structures and data analysis tools for Python. Pandas provide a powerful and comprehensive toolset for working with data, including tools for reading and writing diverse files, data cleaning and wrangling, analysis and modelling, and visualization. Fields with the widespread use of Pandas include data science, finance, neuroscience, economics, advertising, web analytics, statistics, social science, and many areas of engineering.
After completing this course you will have a good understanding of Pandas and will be ready to explore Data Analysis in-depth in future.
Who this course is for:
- Python Programmers and Developers
- Student interested in learning Pandas
Shubham is a software developer with a passion for teaching. He has worked with many funded startups, self projects, and as a top-rated freelancer on marketplaces.
Shubham has taught programming and digital marketing to over 20,000 students online and offline as an Instructor.
Shubham has mastered explaining very complex topics in the simplest manner that is easy to understand and follow. His video courses are also used by companies to train their employees and by colleges to prepare their students and upgrade skills according to industry requirements.
Enroll now and I will see you inside the course!