Palo Alto Firewalls - Installation and Configuration
- Students should have some basic IT networking knowledge before attending this course.
This course covers all the initial requirements to start with Palo Alto firewalls. It consists of 16 videos in total from first installation to some advanced configuration. All of the tests and configuration on this course can be done on a single computer with an Internet connection.
You will have the support and can contact me with any questions you might have and I would be happy to respond.
What you will learn:
On this course you will learn what the NGFW and Palo Alto Firewalls are and how the work. You will provided with the step by step instruction about how to create a Palo Alto Firewall test bed using VMWare and your PC.
You will also lean about how to initialize a Palo Alto firewall and how to set it up in a production environment using best practices. This course includes all the basic steps to start with Palo alto firewalls for beginners.
How long will the course take:
More than 200 minutes of video data within two weeks time period for someone with basic networking knowledge
- Building a Test Lab with VMWare and Palo Alto
- Initial Firewall Configuration
- Network configuration
- LDAP and Radius integration
- Security Profiles
- Policies and Rules
- Network/Port Address Translation
- QOS and PBF
- Decrypting SSL Traffic
- Monitoring, Logging, Reporting
- Application Command Center (ACC)
- Panorama configuration
Who this course is for:
- This Palo Alto course is for those who are not familiar with Palo Alto networks firewalls and want to gain some experience.
- 20:56Building a Test Lab
- 14:51Initial Firewall Configuration 1
- 08:12Initial Firewall Configuration 2
- 20:57Network configuration
- 14:07LDAP and Radius integration
- 15:53Active Directory User Identification
- 09:26Radius Authentication
- 16:47Security Profiles
- 17:21Policies and Rules
- 16:18Network/Port Address Translation
- 14:21QOS and PBF
- 17:20Decrypting SSL Traffic
- 17:56Monitoring, Logging, Reporting
- 08:37Application Command Center (ACC)
- 13:50Bonus Video - Panorama configuration part 1
- 14:56Bonus Video - Panorama configuration part 2
- 09:58Bonus Video - Panorama configuration Production Environment
Rassoul has been an IT and Security expert since 1999, helping a lot of enterprise companies with the strategy to secure and optimize their IT environments.
He is the author of a few cyber security books, including enterprise security architecture and ethical hacking, and has been IT & Cyber Security expert, Online & University instructor and lecturer.