Cooking Paleo For The Holidays: Healthy Paleo Recipes
- You will need to purchase the items to complete the recipes offered in this course.
- You should have a grill and other cooking tools such as a mixer.
Welcome to Paleo Cooking For The Holidays: Entertain With Healthy Paleo Recipes! Brought to you by the folks at Yum So Fresh! a Natural food cooking website which is all about clean food recipes. Our recipes are for people who understand that food is medicine and have woken up for the food lie we have all been fed the last 20 years.
Paleo Cooking Holiday Meal Recipes
- Grapefruit Infused Rosemary Vodka and Honey Holiday Martini Cocktail
- Paleoish White Russian Martini Cocktail
- Smoked Turkey
- Herbed Chicken Gravy
- Hazelnut Cranberry Apple Dressing
- Herbed Smashed Cauliflower With Smoked Bacon
- Organic Roasted Holiday Vegetables
- Paleo Crab Cakes
- Spiced Paleo Cilantro Shrimp
- Cinnamon Paleo Apple Crisp Dessert
- Bonus Recipes
- Facebook Live Cooking Segments
This Paleo cooking course includes all recipes!
This course showcases homemade made from scratch recipes that use organic food products, humanely raised meat, farm fresh eggs, emphasis on using local food producers in your local area and being mindful not to include fake food, chemicals, nitrates, preservatives and all of the test tube items that sit on the grocery shelves.
Our recipes in this course are authentic recipes. We create each one and check our recipes thoroughly. If you take the time to follow them, you will love the taste of natural food which our recipes showcase.
Yum So Fresh! features paleo, gluten free, dairy free, sugar-free, low carb, vegetarian, and just plain healthy, yummy dishes you and your family will love.
Throughout the course we have organic and natural information, cooking tips, techniques, entertaining ideas as well as information on cooking tools, appliances and food products that we think rock!
Enroll now and get ready to wow your guest, family and friends this holiday season!
The Yum So Fresh Team
Dennis J. Smith
- Those who are interested in learning to cook healthy Paleo recipes.
- Those interested in recipes for a tasty and healthy holiday meal.
- Those who want to learn some of the benefits of a Paleo meal.
- You should not take this course if you enjoy the traditional holiday meal.
- Introduction to Paleo For The Holidays04:15
- Grapefruit Infused Rosemary Vodka and Honey Holiday Martini Cocktail03:23
- Paleoish White Russian Martini Cocktail02:25
- Smoking On The Grill02:01
- Preparing Brined Smoked Organic Turkey Breast Topped With Uncured Bacon01:33
- Turkey Ready for the Grill02:10
- Putting Holiday Turkey on the Grill01:14
- Herbed Chicken Gravy07:02
- Hazelnut Cranberry Apple Dressing09:25
- Herbed Smashed Cauliflower With Smoked Bacon02:16
- Organic Roasted Holiday Vegetables05:33
- Paleo Crab Cake - Holiday Party Appetizer04:57
- Spicy Paleo Cilantro Wild Caught Shrimp - Holiday Party Appetizer05:28
- Cinnamon Paleo Apple Crisp Dessert04:27
- Bonus Lecture: Recipes and Facebook Live Cooking Segments00:10
- How To Leave A Review For This Course00:38
Why are 54,000+ students enrolled in my Udemy courses?
1) I teach with the success of my students in mind. What can I help you learn?
2) My courses are easy to follow and packed full of information to help you learn and apply what I teach to your business.
3) My dedication to online education and your success. I love it when I hear that my courses are impacting lives to make this world a better place for all. Thank you for allowing me to teach you.
► Enroll in one of my courses and let me help make an impact on your life today.
Welcome Udemy students. I'm Dennis, a bestselling web marketing author that has the drive and passion to teach individuals and home business owners how to use the power of social media marketing, Webinars, Blab, WordPress, MailChimp, ConvertKit, Udemy and online marketing tools so they can grow their business both off and online. I just recently published my 2nd book titled "Udemy Life" which features the interviews of several Udemy instructors. Udemy Life is currently available on Amazon Kindle.
I run the popular Facebook Group The Online Course Promotion Group: Featuring Udemy and Skillshare with over 4,300 Udemy instructors and have interviewed several of Udemy's top instructors like Phil Ebiner, Joe Parys, Matt Bernstein and Rob Cubbon to name a few. I also teach one of the most popular Udemy Marketing courses and run the websites Online Course Coupons, Free Course Daily, Online Course Insider and The Course Factory to help instructors promote their courses beyond Udemy.
I have been creating websites and browsing the web since the days of Netscape 1.0 while living in Seattle, Washington during the 90's. My technology background goes back to the days of the Commodore Vic 20 and 64, Pong and Pac-Man which probably makes me a techie and a geek. I turned my passion for technology and web design into a love for Online and Email Marketing, blogging with WordPress and spreading information via Social Media channels. I own a website hosting business plus do consulting and coaching here in Boise, Idaho and write the blog Fly Over Idaho, iTravelDude and ILearnWP for WordPress newbies. During my free time I enjoy road trips back to Seattle, Bend, OR., exploring Idaho, enjoying great Thai food, craft beer, drinking lots of (strong) coffee, sharing my knowledge with friends and Facebook acquaintances.
Welcome to my Udemy courses and my world, I hope that I can help you learn something new that betters your life and brings you more revenue, joy and happiness! Join me on your favorite social media network and lets build a better world together.
Yum So Fresh! is a website is all about clean food recipes. Our recipes are for those people who understand that food is medicine and have woken up for the food lie we have all been fed the last 20 years.
Our site showcases homemade from scratch recipes that use organic food products, humanely raised meat, farm fresh eggs, emphasis on using local food producers in your area and being mindful not to include fake food, chemicals, nitrates, preservatives and all of the test tube items that sit on the grocery shelves.
Our recipes are authentic recipes. We create each one and check our recipes thoroughly. If you take the time to follow them, you will love the taste of natural food which our recipes showcase.
Yum So Fresh! features paleo, gluten free, dairy free, sugar-free, low carb, Mediterranean diet, vegetarian and just plan healthy, Watermelon Cocktailyummy dishes you and your family will love.
Yum So Fresh! offers free recipes and some helpful and yummy E-Books for sale that offer some of the best recipes you will find.
The Yum So Fresh Team
Dennis J. Smith