Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables : Grade X NCERT
- No previous knowledge required. We'll start everything from scratch.
- Enthusiasm to learn Mathematics.
In this chapter, we will learn to express real life situations mathematically in terms of pair of Linear Equations, and solve it to find the answers. The course is structured with solved examples, Quizzes and Assignments, where you could test the skills you have learnt. We will learn 4 different methods to solve the Pair of Linear Equations :
- Graphical methods
- Substitution Method
- Elimination Method
- Cross- Multiplication Method
You will learn everything there is to know about solving pair of Linear Equations in two variables.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning how to solve mathematical equations. Specially designed for Standard X Mathematics.
- Class X CBSE Students
- Any Mathematics student
- 08:42Outline and Problem Setup
- 1 questionRepresent a real life situation algebraically.
I did my undergraduate studies at Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India (2011-2016). Right now, I am a PhD candidate in Neuroscience at Max Planck Institute of Neurobiology, Munich, Germany. I am trying to understand how a neural circuit functions. At Udemy, I will be creating courses for benefit of students. You can follow my courses on Unacademy (link on my profile). You can subscribe to my youtube channel (e-Vidyalaya by Abhishek Mishra) - link in my profile, to get more contents.