BEGINNERS ACRYLIC PAINTING
What you'll learn
- Painting with Acrylics for Beginners.
- A complete step by step guide to creating your own decorative painting in acrylics.
- Learn about the basics of colour and how to mix your own.
- Explore the different surfaces you can paint on with Acrylics.
- How to create your own ideas for painting.
- Ways to create new and exciting decorative art and learn along the way.
- Gain more knowledge about painting with Acrylics and improve your skills.
- Be able to produce a personalised piece of artwork.
- Consider new techniques and approaches using acrylic paint.
- A desire to explore the exciting medium of Acrylic paint.
- A basic list of supplies, which can be added to later if wanted.
In this course I will take you through the painting of a Beach House Sign with Starfishes, on a coloured, weathered wood effect canvas. You will enjoy the process of step by step visual lectures on how to achieve this look. The course will help anyone who has limited experience to improve their skills and knowledge base. You will be able to consider using your own colour theme to suit your decor and make a very personal painting created by you to show to family and friends.
I will show you how I create colours, what surfaces you could use to paint on, helpful tips and a basic equipment list you can start with without too much financial outlay. We will look at the qualities of using Acrylic paints and suggestions on paint brushes. Additionally I will show you how you might display your work with minimum outlay.
I will help you explore how to create your own ideas. You will be able to work at your own pace and not be under any pressure ! You can watch anywhere and at anytime to suit your lifestyle. Unlimited lifetime access.I provide the basic drawing in a download so that you can get painting straight away ! So do enroll today and get those paints ready !
Who this course is for:
- Beginners and artists with some experience.
- This course is suitable for anyone who wants to improve their knowledge and skills.
- Anyone who needs a step by step approach to painting.
- Artists who want to create new and exciting decorative art and learn along the way.
After four years of training in design and Illustration worked in an art gallery and then illustrating for a number of commercial magazines.Spent 30+ years employed designing for the Greeting Card industry and then became freelance, creating giftware for a London based, international client and selling art, crafts and illustrations internationally online.