Painting a Chipoo Dog
What you'll learn
- How to stripe the lines and shading to create dimension
- How to grid a photo and analyze colors
- How to draft the structure and sketch
- How to paint (oil color on canvas)
- How to paint and design the black and white background
- Just need love painting and willing to try to create one
- Be able to take one and a half hours for this course
This course is A color (themes) on black and white oil color on canvas, and it is good for beginners. All levels are welcome as well Black and white are the base of all colors plus a color or its themes adding to highlights keep the painting looks unique.
Since the painting is black and white tone so you can always add your favorite colors on it or apply the instruction to colorful painting how you prefer.
It will guide you from starting point until you own a painting in your hands.
In the course, there are some tricks from my experience, which you can use (might work in your situation)
To clean brushes:
I use only the Used Cooking Oil to clean up paint after using it.
If you need to clean dried paint on your brush, better to use a thinner or special liquid to wash it off.
A hand crutch, you might have used in or might not yet.
The hand crutch is a ~1 feet long wood stick.
It helps balance your hand and fingers' weight.
It is designed to lay your hand to paint at the tiniest area like the light reflection in the eyes by avoid touching the wet paint.
Creating something valuable, it's something to be proud of.
Please, send me feedback
I will improve for the best for you in the next courses
Who this course is for:
- Who are fond of painting.
- For someone who is a will to take action right now to challenge themselves that they can do it
I have been painting realistic painting Acrylic, Charcoal, Oil color, and Watercolor.
My painting has been sold to many countries such as the USA, South Africa, and Japan.
At the moment, I would like to share my experience with you who are fond of painting and plan to apply it.
Please send me feedback so I will improve it for a better