Watercolor Tutorial For Beginners: Painting Poinsettia
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to paint poinsettia in watercolors
- The participants should be having watercolors and watercolor paper
The course is for watercolor beginners to understand how feathering works and how to do negative painting in watercolor, with a demonstration. We would be covering the basics of the materials that are essential for this watercolor painting.
The classes would assist you go through the basics and create your own painting in a easier fashion.
This class would be beneficial for budding watercolor artists who want to learn how to paint perfect.
The materials that are required for this tutorial are as follows
1. Watercolor paper, 100% cotton would be a great option
2. Watercolors, pick any watercolor you have, they need not be artist grade if you are a beginner, just make sure that they are not chalky. I am using the watercolor set by Superior.
5. Watercolor board
6. Water and Watercolor brushes(Using round and pointed brushes would help you reach the finer details easily)
- This course is for everyone who wants to learn how to paint
In this class we would learn about the requirements for this tutorial