Painting Made Simple for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Painting is simplified for complete beginners to learn more easily
- You will learn to paint any subject matter with oils or acrylics with confidence
- Learn the painting fundamental brush techniques
- You will learn how to overcome common painting mistakes, that most beginners make
- How to create realistic paintings
- This course contains all of the necessary beginner basics for painting
- This course is here to help you, by making complex techniques simple, in easy to follow steps
- Color Mixing basics, Designing and Sketching with paint, lights and shadows and much more
- Even complete beginners will easily learn to paint
- Friendly Atmosphere, helps you to relax and learn
- No previous painting or drawing experience needed, beginner friendly
- All you need is the desire to learn and master painting spectacular oil or acrylic paintings easily
- Acrylics, gouache, tempera or oils, you can learn to paint with this course, even though it's demonstrated in oils
- Demonstrated with oil paints, but you can use acrylics if you prefer that
I designed this course to help complete beginners who'd like to learn to paint a simple, easy to understand and straightforward way.
Everything is distilled down to the most essential elements of painting for a faster and easier learning experience.
I strongly believe that no talent is necessary to paint beautiful paintings. Painting is a skill that can be learned if you have the right tools, the right teacher and you are willing to put in practice what you learn.
I've taught countless online and in-person courses over a decade, and this experience helped me to understand what guidance beginner painting students need to achieve success in painting.
This simple beginners painting course contains all of the core elements, from color mixing, design, sketching, value shades and specific steps of painting from start to finish.
The class is divided into larger main units for each of the core painting material, and than further divided into smaller painting segments that will help you to schedule your learning and the time that you would like to dedicate to practice each element of beginner painting.
There are also practice suggestions, which is an essential part of learning to paint. The more time you can dedicate to practice what you learn the better you will get at painting.
Doesn't matter what medium you will choose, whether acrylics painting, oil painting, or tempera is your favorite, this beginner course will give you all the foundations you need to start painting in a realistic way. The course is demonstrated with oil paints.
Who this course is for:
- A beginner, who is lacking confidence or have no talent for painting
- Designed for those who'd like to learn painting from one easy and simple beginner course
- Unable to paint what you would like to in oil, tempera or acrylics
- Those who are not happy with their paintings but don't know how to improve them
- Would like to paint stunning pictures with confidence and advance skills
- Beginners and intermediate students
Viktoria K. Majestic is a classically trained, Hungarian-American fine artist, currently residing in North Carolina. She successfully taught hundreds of painting students both online and in person over the past decade. Teaching others to paint and help students succeed in painting is an essential part of her life.
Viktoria grew up in a small European town, where her interest in art and nature was formed at an early age. Her work has been largely influenced by the works of Zorn, Sorolla, Sargent, Levitan and some contemporary masters. She studied art both in Europe and in the United States, and her paintings can be found in collections throughout the world.
After graduating from college with a business degree, Viktoria established her own mural painting business, and worked as a mural and decorative artist for nearly a decade.
However after all those years, an incapacitating back problem forced her to change course.
She couldn't imagine giving up painting, so she decided to pursue an alternative art field. Traditional oil painting seemed to be the best fit, which lead her to dedicate several years to formal training in classical oil painting.
She spent four years at the Ridgewood Art Institute, receiving instructions from John Phillip Osborne & Danielle Wexler master artists, and took portrait painting classes at the Art Students League of New York with renown teachers like Leonid Gervits and Jordan Sokol.
Over the years, Viktoria has become a full time, professional artist and art instructor. She has developed a painterly “alla prima” style, while also adhering to the parameters of her classical training. Her paintings sensibly capture light, sensations and atmosphere. She has won numerous awards with her work and has exhibited at places such as the prestigious Salmagundi Club and the National Arts Club, among many others.
Viktoria is an elected member of Oil Painters of America and formerly the American Artists Professional League, where she has served as a director on the national board for 5 years.
Teaching is an integral part of her life. Many of Viktoria's students, after studying with her extensively, became successful professional artists themselves. She consider this the most significant reward a teacher can have.