Oil & Acrylic Painting - Tuscany Impressionist Landscape
What you'll learn
- Paint Great Looking Impressionistic Landscapes
- Capture a typical Tuscan scene in an Impressionistic Manner
- Use Acrylic Paints With Confidence
- Create Depth In A Painting With Aerial Perspective
- Beginner Through To Advanced Painters
- No Prerequisites for this course
- It would be helpful if you have done some painting in acrylics or oils
- You will need some basic acrylic or oil paints & brushes
This Oil & Acrylic Painting Tuscany - Impressionist Landscape course is designed for beginners to intermediate artists with a desire to learn how to paint Impressionist landscapes in acrylics or oils using a simple step by step approach.
In the Painting Tuscany - Impressionist Landscape course you will learn how to get started painting easy landscape with an Impressionistic style in acrylic paints or oil painting capturing the feel of the Tuscany landscape. You will learn simple techniques for painting each of the elements that are important to painting good landscape paintings including how to create a sense of depth by using aerial perspective, and atmosphere.
The Painting Tuscany - Impressionist Landscape course is designed for beginners who have never picked up a brush before, through to intermediate level artists who are looking to try out acrylics or oil paints and learn new approaches to the various elements found within a landscape.
Covered in the course are key techniques for various landscape elements including:
* Capturing the feel of a Tuscan Landscape
* Paint Loose and Impressionistic for Atmosphere
* Which Acrylic Paints to use and why
* The simple palette you need to get started painting Landscapes
* Which brushes work best for landscape painting
* The mediums that will help you with painting in acrylics
* How To Paint Landscapes In A Loose Impressionistic Style
* How to paint the various elements in this landscape painting
* Understanding How To Create Depth Using Aerial Perspective
* A simple yet effective technique to painting trees and grasses
* Plus understanding the importance of COLOUR Mixing & COLOUR Temperature
The course is taught in Arylics so you will learn various acrylic painting techniques and how they apply to landscape painting. It could equally apply to oil painting as the techniques we use in the course are very similar to how you would approach the painting in oils
BONUS - As a special BONUS video I have included a power point presentation video where I walk you through the various elements of effective landscape painting and how they apply to the Tuscany Villa project. The video comes with a PDF of the power point slides.
EXTRA BONUS - As an added extra bonus you will also be receiving the complete painting project of the Tuscany Farmhouse. This detailed step by step video walks you through how to paint a slightly more complex Tuscan landscape.
Rod Moore of Moore Art School has taught hundreds of students in one day art classes and more than 15,000 students globally through our online courses. He is a highly regarded teacher who has helped thousands of beginners start to paint. He is the creator of the Moore Method of Painting and the star of 2 TV shows broadcast in Australia & New Zealand.
Join us today for the Painting Tuscany - Impressionist Landscape course and let's have some fun learning to paint landscapes using these acrylic painting techniques.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Who Loves Painting In Acrylics or Oils
- Lovers of Impressionist Style Painting
- Lovers of Tuscany Landscapes
- Those Who Enjoy Painting Landscapes
Rod Moore is the founder of the Learn To Paint Academy and the creator of the Moore Method of Painting. He has taught hundreds of students to paint in his one day workshops and more then 25,000 globally through his online courses on learning to paint.
Living in Noosa, Queensland Rod draws his inspiration from the natural beauty of the amazing coast and beaches he is surrounded by, and the breathtaking beauty of the hinterland region.
Rod is the creator and star of two TV shows, Plein Air Painting TV and Yes You Can Paint both 13 episodes. The TV shows have been broadcast around Australia and New Zealand and have been extremely popular with those wanting to learn to paint.
Every week Rod publishes the popular Learn To Paint TV show online. You can find the show by googling it. When you are at the website make sure you sign up for the Learn To Paint course as well.
He is a full time artist. art teacher and author and inspirational speaker. His passion is for helping beginners enjoy the magic in learning how to paint.