Painting Abstract Flowers with Acrylic
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn the full creation of an abstract art commission, from the client's concept through execution. Plus, the magic of what you can do with leftover paint!
- Painting abstract flowers with acrylic paint.
- Do it yourself art studio setting on a budget.
- Basic knowledge of acrylic paint mixing and application (course available by same instructor) and a 6'x6' floor space.
This fun course takes students through the daily process of painting a client's commission of three flowers with acrylic paint on canvas. New York city-based artist Cristian S. Aluas provides easy instructions throughout the two day process. Materials are listed. They are basic and easy to get. You can paint in your living room. Just put down some tarp and open the windows. The art studio process takes you through to completion and even shows you a couple of hanging options. Additionally, helpful tips are given to make use of leftover paint, including an inspiring bonus video of Cristian painting a gorilla within a few minutes.
- Anyone interested in the process that a professional artist goes through when they work on a commission with acrylic paint.
Painting with broad brushes, simulating a watercolour effect with diluted paint, and playing with drip work.
A quick lecture on on what to use on the back to hang your artworks. When delivering a commissioned artwork, it should always be ready-to-hang. Please see the Resources for a Certificate of Authenticity template as well. (If possible, include a photo of the artwork with the certificate, as well as description.)
This video lecture includes some fun tips for using leftover paint to prepare other artworks for your future use.