Paint this Beginner WATERCOLOR using 5 Advanced techniques
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Paint a watercolor from dark to light with luminous dark shadows, strategic highlights and have no problem placing a subject for best eye appeal.
- An open mind. Transparent Watercolour paints (Veridian, Aureolin, Cobalt Blue, Rose Madder, Transparent Brown Oxide) and Titanium white Watercolor paper – 140 lb - Hot Press 16” x12” plexi-glass sheet / hardback cardboard brushes – 1/4 dagger, #4 round, #10 round, 1/2” flat Mixing palette or plate Three jars for water Somewhere to be comfortable, maybe the kitchen table... or your drawing table A pack of cards to prop up your painting at an angle
If you are a beginner watercolor painter ...This course is for you - if you want to take your work from drab to fab.
Your course shows you step-by-step how to paint watercolors from dark to light ... a dazzling technique common to oil painting ... yet amazing results can be achieved in watercolor ... even for beginners.
You can find this course under lifestyle, arts and crafts or beginner watercolor painting.
Included are 1.6 hours or 89 minutes of video instruction to guide you through this painting. I also address unspoken mental hurdles that hamper beginning watercolor painters from reaching their full potential. Text lectures serve to emphasize important points you won't want to miss.
Your course includes over 35 lectures in bite size segments so you can absorb the information effortlessly.
Of course if you get distracted while watching the videos ... you can always rewind and start over ... one of the major Udemy course positives.
The actual painting took about 1 hour to paint. You most likely have all the colors and brushes needed. Not to worry - you will see exactly how the colors are prepared for the painting and the brushes used are clearly shown and described in the videos.
Your course is structured to walk you from blank paper to finished masterpiece in easy stages.
Handling your brush ... something advanced painters just do without thinking to achieve their amazing results ... is addressed in a separate bonus video - to show you just what is holding you back from the results you seek.
- This course is for anyone - who wants to learn how to use watercolor paints for dramatic impact. Learn quickly without stress For the beginner who wants to add dazzle to their paintings. Anyone who wants to know how Composition and Subject positioning affect your painting.