YOU can Draw, Shade and Paint a Mixed Media Girl...today!
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to draw a simple, stylized face.
- Learn how to shade your drawing using color pencils.
- Learn how to paint your shaded drawing to create a nice skin tone.
- Learn how to paint in the details of the face.
- Finish the course with a pretty, painted mixed-media girl.
- No previous knowledge necessary, but some some basic art skills would be helpful.
- Surface to draw on: paper, mixed media board, wood panel, etc.
- Pencil and eraser.
- Ruler (preferably clear).
- Circle template (1/2" size used) - optional.
- Color pencils (neutral, flesh tones, and brown).
- Workable fixative spray.
- Acrylic paints (flesh tone, black, white, pink, red, purple, metallic blue and green)
- Acrylic glazing medium in satin (or acrylic extender)
- Selection of paint brushes (#8 filbert, 1/8in angle, #0 detail, #2 & #6 round)
In just a few hours, you will learn how to draw, shade & paint a pretty mixed media girl's face. I will teach you step-by-step using simple techniques that anyone can master. You will receive video instruction along with some .pdf's to help you on your way. This course is perfect for a beginning artist, or anyone who has never been able to successfully create a pretty girl for their art journals, paintings, or any mixed media applications. Don't forget to check out my free video previews.
- Beginners and above.
- Anyone wanting to learn to draw and paint a pretty face.