Pain Free at Work
What you'll learn
- Secrets to Pain-free posture
- Complete Home Exercise Routine
- Exercises at your Desk
- After Work Stretching Routine
- Tips on Office Workplace Ergonomics
- Hand and wrist pain management
- Stress Management Advice
- Exercise Modifications for all fitness levels
Pain Free at Work was designed by physical therapist Chantal Donnelly to prevent and reduce the aches and pains of office work. This research-based program will help to relieve headaches, neck pain, back pain and wrist pain associated with desk work. The Pain Free at Work exercise routine is the first of its kind to emphasize the importance of training specific muscles for sitting and typing. The program also features segments on posture, office ergonomics, stress management and wrist pain management. The Pain Free at Work program may increase energy, decrease the risk of repetitive strain injuries and improve productivity in the workplace.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who spends more than one hour of his/her day at a desk
- Anyone who experiences neck pain or neck stiffness
- Anyone who experiences back pain or back stiffness
- Anyone who experiences wrist or hand pain from computer work
Chantal is a physical therapist and owner of Body Insight Inc. Besides Pain Free at Work, she is also the creator of the Strong Knees DVD.
Master’s in Physical Therapy - Mount Saint Mary’s College, Los Angeles, California.
Bachelor’s in Psychology - Occidental College, Los Angeles, California.
BS minor in Kinesiology – Occidental College, Los Angeles, California.
* Certified Massage Therapist since 1993.
* Pilates Certified Instructor (from BASI) since 2002.
Chantal is involved in clinical research projects at Mount St. Mary’s College in Los Angeles, studying the topics of Urinary Stress Incontinence and Pilates.
Chantal is a faculty member for the Doctor of Physical Therapy program at Mount Saint Mary’s College, where she teaches classes in soft tissue mobilization and Pilates for Rehabilitation.
Health and Wellness Expert
Chantal has been featured as a wellness expert in
Women’s Day Magazine, Women’s World Magazine, Alternative Medicine Magazine, Oxygen and The Morning Call. Her DVD Strong Knees was voted one of the best workout DVDs of 2010.