Pacific Crest Trail Thru-Hike preparation & planning
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Planning and preparation of a Pacific Crest Trail Thru-Hike
- Learn about Navigation, Resupply, Water and Food
- Learn about Dangers and Hazards on the Trail
- Learn more about my Lessons Learned from 4.5 months on the trail
- passion for long-distance hiking
The Pacific Crest Trail spans over more than 2,650 miles from Mexico to Canada. Many Dream of successfully thru-hiking the Pacific Crest Trail, but don´t know where to start this incredible adventure.
This course is a helping hand for all ambitious future PCT Thru-Hikers and provides detailed information on the trail, its challenges and on how to plan and prepare a thru-hike.
Trail overview and sections
Challenges and Hazards on the Trail
Planning (i.e. Start Date & Direction, Permits, Training, Finances)
Equipment (insights into my Equipment)
Lessons Learned (Navigation, Water, Food, Hitchhiking, Mishaps)
I plan to continuously improve this Course and would like to implement your Feedback to provide the best possible support for all future thru-hikers.
All the best and happy hiking!
- Long-Distance Hikers
- Pacific Crest Trail Fans