Senior Information Security Consultant
- I work in the Internet security team, focused on ethical hacking - deliberately and purposefully challenging the IT security assumptions, strategies, and methods of protecting vital assets and information by emulating an adversary.
- Scan and exploit for a wide variety of data center infrastructure and application vulnerabilities, following defined rules of engagement and attack scenarios (ethical hacking).
- Make recommendations on security weaknesses and report on activities and findings.
- Perform Internet penetration testing (black box / white box testing) and code reviews (manual and automated)
- Use testing tools as NetBIOS scanning, network pinging and testing, packet crafting and analyzing, port scanning for vulnerability assessment
- Perform analysis and testing to verify the strengths and weaknesses of Web Applications and Web Services (SML, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, etc.)
- Perform analysis and testing to verify the strengths and weaknesses of a variety of operating systems, network devices, web applications, and security architectures
- Assist with the development of remediation services for identified findings
- Customize, operate, audit, and maintain security related tools and applications
- CEH, ECSA, CHFI from EC-Council
- Cisco CCNA, CCNA Security, Linux Essentials
- OSWE (Offensive Security Web Expert)
- CREST Registered Penetration Tester (CRT)
- CHFI (Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator)
- ISO 270001 Lead Auditor
- ECSA (EC-Council Security Analyst)
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- CCNA and CCNA Security
- CCNP Routing and CCNP Switching
- Advanced Linux&InfoSEC
- VMWare vSphere Install, Configure, Manage
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS/MCP 70-642): Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, etc.