OWN YOUR DAY- Time Management, Life Mastery, Life Balance
What you'll learn
- Develop a Hyper-Productive, Balanced Remote Workplace, Achieve Bigger Goals Faster, Excel at Your Career, and Create Your Ideal Life.
- Develop your personal vision, goals and identify your core values and priorities so you can honor them every day.
- Make time your ally rather than your adversary by mastering the inner game of self-management.
- Protect Your Time! Reduce your workload and save over 20 hours every week on unproductive, wasteful activities.
- Identify and manage the unplanned events that distract you from your priorities, cause stress, and waste time.
- Stop reacting to problems and become hyper-responsive so that you can take charge of your day.
- Obliterate your never-ending to-do list and get more done in less time
- Coach others on how they can improve their daily productivity, performance, and personal accountability.
- Suggested Reading: Own Your Day
Master Your Time, Achieve Bigger Goals Faster, Excel at Your Career, Take Charge of Your Day and Create Your Ideal Life
People don't have a time management problem. They have a priority problem.
People work under intense conditions unique to our role that traditional time management strategies fail to address. Consequently, many people believe it's impossible to develop an effective routine for themselves that brings more success, balance, meaning, and fulfillment in their lives, when their time is consumed with phone calls, emails, meetings, challenges, competing priorities, building a company, developing a team, selling and serving customers; as well as personal responsibilities.
As a result, your personal life suffers, and your personal priorities along with the quality of life become secondary.
However, the self-management strategies in Own Your Day, combined with a new way to think about time management, will have an immediate, positive impact on your daily productivity so that you can design your life the way you want and live with intention.
You will also learn how to coach people to thrive and help them improve their daily productivity, performance, and personal accountability, while creating a balanced, fulfilling life!
"If You Want a Great Life, Then Schedule One."
Discover how to:
Reduce your daily workload and protect your time.
Obliterate your never-ending to-do list.
Make time your ally rather than your adversary by mastering the inner game of self-management.
Develop a Personal Navigation System that aligns your routine with your goals, values, and priorities.
Stop reacting to problems and become hyper-responsive so that you can take charge of your day
Identify and manage the unplanned events that distract you from your priorities, cause stress, and waste time.
Coach your direct reports on how they can improve their daily productivity, performance, and personal accountability.
This book delivers a step-by-step self-management road map to hyper-accelerate your productivity, and enhance your level of happiness, peace of mind, fulfillment and daily success. Own Your Day, so you can Own Your Life.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to create their ideal life and lifestyle starting today and help others do the same
- Anyone who is looking to succesfully help, coach and support others in creating their ideal career and life
- Anyone looking to develop a hyper-productive, balanced and enjoyable remote workplace.
Keith is fanatical about your success. That’s why more top organizations today choose Keith’s leadership coach training solutions to achieve their business objectives – faster. A globally recognized authority on sales and leadership and the pioneer of executive sales coaching and management coach training, Keith is the CEO of Profit Builders, named one of the Best Sales Training and Coaching Companies worldwide for the last four consecutive years.
Since 1989, Keith has delivered his programs to hundreds of thousands of salespeople and managers in practically every industry worldwide; on six continents and in over 75 countries.
Keith has written several best sellers, including the globally acclaimed Coaching Salespeople into Sales Champions, winner of Five International Best Book Awards and the #1 best-selling sales management book on Amazon for the last five years. His latest book, Sales Leadership, was named the 2018 Sales and Leadership Book of the Year by AMAZON!
As a leader in the coaching profession, Keith was inducted in the inaugural group of the Top Sales Hall of Fame in recognition for his outstanding contributions in sales and leadership development and was also named The Sales Education Leader of the Year.
Inc. magazine and Fast Company named Keith one of the five most influential executive coaches. He’s been featured in Entrepreneur, Inc., Fortune, The New York Times, and The Wall Keith was also featured on the award winning television show, Mad Men.
Keith currently lives in New York with his wife and three children who continue to be his greatest inspiration.