OWASP ZAP From Scratch
- Basic IT Skills or Using Proxy tools
- Laptop or Desktop
- Windows or Linux OS
- Internet Connection
Welcome to this short and quick introductory course. OWASP ZAP is popular security and proxy tool maintained by international community. This course is mean to be helpful while switching from using pirated Burpsuite tool by teaching alternatives for all features that are daily used by pentesters.
This tool contains all the features similar to Burpsuite like Repeater, Intruder, Scanning for possible vulnerabilities, Spider, Scanning and even more. The only changes are the titles. So, you just get to use with such titles and you are done with it.
This course does not mean to deface or damage Burpsuite fame. The aim is to help community who are using pirated Burpsuite tool and leads to compromise their system security.
Who this course is for:
- Want to Switch from Cracked Burpsuite to Open Source OWASP ZAP
- Information Security
- Computer Science
- Bug Hunters
- Cyber Security Beginner
- 01:57Introduction and objective of the course
- 04:21Installing ZAP on Kali Linux
- 06:37Updating ZAP on Kali Linux
- 03:23Installing ZAP on Windows
- 04:36Overview of ZAP scanner and proxy tool
- 03:07Setting Up proxy to ZAP
- 09:04Trust Certificate installation and Interceptions Functions
- 10:16Fuzzer and Anti-CSRF form generation - Similar Burpsuite Pro Features
- 08:14Demo finding vulnerability using ZAP
- 11:45ZAP HUD - Truly amazing feature added by developers
The Founder at Krydence Technologies and member of National Information Security Council (NISC). He completed post-graduation and research in MSc. Information Security from one of the UK’s top IT Security University I.e. Royal Holloway University of London.
Having 18000+ hours of working experience as Cyber Security Analyst and Researcher. Being a high-level expertise in Web Application Penetration Testing and Android Penetration Testing his motive is to spread cyber security awareness in the world of vulnerable cyber space.
As Security Researcher, he has conducted security audits for Rhodecode which an open source self-hosted platform for is behind-the- firewall source code management, Befunky – A photo editing and creating application and many more like Zengine, Tripit, Pagerduty. He has also reported very critical vulnerabilities in web application like Microsoft, Amazon - World’s most popular online shopping destination, Apiary – Cloud based application owned by Oracle Badoo which is a popular application for social networking and dating used by more than 100 million people all over the world.