OWASP Top10 2021 Web Application Security Made Simple
What you'll learn
- OWASP Top 10 2021
- Real-life examples of vulnerabilities and prevention of vulnerabilities
- How to mitigate vulnerabilities in the OWASP Top10
- How to build efficient processes in your team to create Secure Design
- Practical tips and tricks
- Interest in growing your security skillset
- Open mind and a willingness to better understand web application security
- No programming experience needed. We will touch on a few code examples, but its about understanding the idea rather than a how to code.
The OWASP Top 10 is the go-to document on application security awareness. This cours features the OWASP Top 10 2021 version explained with examples. Boost your DevSecOps and improve your threat hunting capabilities based on the findings from the OWASP community.
However, use the OWASP Top 10 wisely. Although packed with useful information, the OWASP Top 10 is not a substitute for application security testing techniques or managed detection and response services. Instead, use the OWASP Top 10 in conjunction with professional cyber security protocols to get the best out of your application security.
Within a few hours, you will be able to explain web application security without having to code. For your convenience:
I will teach you the 10 most common risks and vulnerabilities identified by the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP). This course will give your coding and testing a huge security head start!
1) Understand the OWASP top 10,
2) Learn how each risk is attacked by hackers and pentesters,
3) Explain how these security threats can be mitigated
Broken Access Control
Vulnerable and Outdated Components
Identification and Authentication Failures
Software and Data Integrity Failures
Security Logging and Monitoring Failures
Server-Side Request Forgery
I'm so excited to be able to share my experiences with you within InfoSec and Application Security.
Enroll now, and I promise to help you on your Web Application Security journey!
Who this course is for:
- QA engineers who want expand their skillsets
- Software architects that want to explain the OWASP top 10 to stakeholders.
- Software engineers that want to advance their career
- Project/Engineering managers that lead software projects
- Pentesters / Red team that need foundational understanding
- Recruiters that want to challenge software engineers
- Product Owners that care about their product
- Anyone interested in the basics of web application security, explained in layman’s terms
Andy Dyrcz has over 15 years of experience building & leading innovative web operations & information security teams. He has focused his career working within the ecommerce sector as well as with entrepreneurial growth organizations where technology is their core business & product. Within these organizations, Andy has an accomplished record of building successful cybersecurity, operations, and privacy programs while promoting & embracing the ideas of DevOps culture and practices. Andy, a Chicago native, decided in 2018 to move to Copenhagen, Denmark to be apart of the exploding tech scene. With just his wife, dog, and boxes of computer hardware they moved over 4,000 miles away. Now a Director of Cyber Security for an SaaS scaleup, Andy has also become an organizer and public speaker for many technology and cyber security groups and conferences. When not working on/with/against technology Andy enjoys traveling the world with his wife and giving belly rubs to their 7 year old puppy!