OWASP Top 10 2017: Exploit and Mitigation
What you'll learn
- Web Application Pentesting
- Completing 20 exercise of Mutillidae Vulnerable Web Application
- OWASP top 10 2017
- Mitigations for each vulnerability
- Secure code for mitigation
- This course is for beginners
- Basic knowledge of OWASP top 10
- Basics of using Burp Suite and Proxy
- Burpsuite and Browser Setup
We will be looking at the OWASP Top 10 web attacks 2017. Students are going to understand each attack by practicing them on their own with the help of this course. We will use Mutillidae 2 Vulnerable Web Application for all attack practice. We will start from setting up the lab to exploiting each vulnerability.
This course not just focuses on attacks but also helps understanding the mitigations for each vulnerability.
Students will understand the mitigations through Secure Source Codes and Best Practices provided in this course that should be followed by the developers to protect their web application from these vulnerabilities.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner ethical hacking students
- Students who want to learn Web Application Pentesting
- Students who want to perform exercises on Mutillidae Vulnerable Application
- Students who want to learn about the Mitigations of each vulnerability in OWASP top 10 2017
I work as a Security Researcher and have completed my post-graduation in the field of Cybersecurity and Law. While having my education I believed that sharing my knowledge with other students was really very important to help them achieve the required basics and hence I have started designing short and effective courses covering different areas of cybersecurity, starting from Web Application Security and Android Penetration Testing courses. Till now these courses have received a great attraction and were successfully enrolled by 30k plus students and cybersecurity enthusiasts from more than 160 countries around the world.
As of my achievements I have published two research papers on Exploitdb and a few acknowledgments for finding bugs on web applications. I will keep adding such easy and short courses on Udemy and help new students to have access to the basic practical knowledge required in this field.