Overcoming Social Anxieties
What you'll learn
- Learn some daily interventions to manage social anxieties
- Learn some immediate interventions to manage social anxieties
- Look into long-term options including natural remedies
- Learn about easy to use methods, mindfulness, mediations, gratitude and treatments such as therapy
Social anxieties can be disabling, even paralytic. But there is hope! You can free yourself from the shackles of social anxiety and have more control by creating a reservoir of useful methods for immediate use in managing social anxieties. You will learn daily strategies, long term solutions, natural remedies, immediate interventions and even learn the pros and cons of medical intervention.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in understanding social anxiety and learning to manage it.
Tracy Atkinson, mother of six, lives in the Southwest with her husband and spirited long-haired miniature dachshunds. She is a teacher, having taught elementary school to higher education, holding degrees in elementary education, master’s in higher education and doctorate in education. Her passion is teaching, researching, studying and enjoying time with her family. She has published several titles, including MBTI Learning Styles: A Practical Approach.