Overcoming Offense and Unforgiveness
- No prior knowledge required
Let's face it. We have all been offended by someone in life. The question is, have you forgiven those who offended you or are you still holding on to past?
Many people do not want to admit that they have offense in their hearts. Moreover, many people do not know how devastating it is to hold on to offenses and unforgiveness. Living with offense is one of the biggest limitations you can place on yourself. If not dealt with, offense will destroy your relationships. It will steal your joy. It will kill your destiny.
Surprisingly, how to deal with offense is one of the most untaught and unaddressed subjects. You have probably been taught a lot about other stuff: Prosperity, Faith, Breakthroughs, Confidence, Leadership, etc.
But what if I told you that your success in all these pursuits is directly linked to how you handle offense! That's right!
That is why I have put together this short class on Overcoming Offense and Unforgiveness.
Knowing how to deal with Offense is:
The key to walking in true freedom
The catalyst for miracles and breakthroughs
The conduit for having long lasting relationships
The cure for frustration and depression
In this class, you will learn about the coming of offense, the costs of offense, and the cure for offense. You will be equiped with knowledge and principles that will help you overcome the deadly trap of offense so you can experience true freedom, joy and restoration in life.
Looking forward to seeing you in the class!
- This course is open to everyone. We all struggle with offense and unforgiveness although we often do not realize it or do not want to admit it.
- Welcome to the School of the Offended!06:53
- Dealing with the Elephant in the Room03:39
- Are you being limited in these three areas?05:53
- This is the bait that traps your growth03:31
- Offended? Who, me? How we deny the obvious!03:29
- Are you offended?3 questions
- Have you been taught on this?04:32
- Overcoming Offense and Unforgiveness (re-cap of course overview)02:50
- The Offense Opportunity07:12
- The Mathematics of Forgiveness07:34
- Forgiveness must be a daily habit07:23
- Is it OK to rebuke the person who offended me?05:32
- God's advice on taking revenge12:25
- The Costs of Offense (introduction)01:45
- Are you building a garage of grudges?05:53
- Creating the right environment in your heart07:45
- Getting rid of the toxic stuff06:30
- How quick a forgiver are you?06:25
- The Devil's staging ground04:03
- Lessons from the unmerciful servant06:16
- The costs and consequences of offense09:20
- The cure for offense (introduction)01:49
- A revelation of the love of God06:00
- What we can learn from little children08:49
- Your capacity to forgive09:00
- How your restoration will come04:55
- Conclusion and Prayer06:48
- Take home, life long assignment1 question
Patrick is a Bible Teacher, Author, Life Coach and Economist. He is based in Edmonton, Canada.
Patrick leverages his unique background to equip and encourage people to discover and develop their God ordained purpose. He delivers in-depth and inspired teachings, with practical insights for everyday life.
Patrick helps people gain a greater grasp of their redemption in Christ. He encourages believers to step out in faith and be fruitful stewards of what God has given them. Patrick desires to see believers gain an informed zeal—having both knowledge and passion for the kingdom of God. He has served in various ministry roles, including as an associate pastor of a church in Edmonton, Canada. He has a Diploma in Biblical Studies and is pursuing further theological studies.
Patrick is an Economist, and has vast experience in research, teaching, and training. He has worked with international research institutions, academia, government and non-governmental organizations. He leverages his unique background and skillset to deliver teachings, training and publishing in church ministry and in the marketplace. He is passionate about purpose and leadership development and desires to see people optimize the use of their gifts and skills for the glory of God.