Overcoming Enuresis: Bedwetting & Day Time Wetting Accidents
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will understand the difference between what causes Bedwetting and Daytime Wetting and how to treat both.
- You will understand the physiology and emotional sources that usually drives both Bedwetting and Daytime Wetting and how to resolve both.
- You will understand the six treatment components of Enuresis and know how and when to implement them.
- You will receive an easy-to-implement step-by-step process that will guide you and your child to success with both Bedwetting and Daytime Wetting.
- You will learn how to correctly use a moisture-sensing alarm to aid in treatment.
- You will understand how and when to utilize your pediatrician or family doctor to assist in remediation.
- You will know exactly when to let up on the training, when the training is over and if you need to implement the training again if your child reverts back to Enuresis after continence was achieved.
- Computer, iPad or smartphone.
- For bedwetting you will need a moisture alarm pad that goes on the bed.
- The only other requirement is having a child, adolescent or young adult who you want to help overcome Enuresis. Or, being a professional who wants to know how to treat Enuresis successfully with behavioral methods.
I have been treating Enuresis successfully for over 30 years. I will show you exactly what causes it and how to treat it with a behavioral intervention. There are two different types of Enuresis, daytime and nighttime wetting. In this program I will show you how to treat either one or both.
My heart breaks for the kids, and the mothers of the kids who struggle with Enuresis. For most, it is embarrassing and discouraging that they cannot overcome accidents. It usually affects their self-esteem and confidence. They often experience rejection from peers and others who don’t understand that it is usually beyond their control. Parents often are frustrated, discouraged and upset with themselves for not being able to help their child get “potty trained” or believe their child is just lazy. Often kids get so discouraged they “give up” and seem like they don’t care that they are having accidents. The truth is, this is most often a simple physiological and genetic difficulty that can be easily turned around with the right know-how and intervention.
I am giving you the same easy-to-implement treatment program that I have successfully used for over 30 years for a fraction of the cost that it would take to see me professionally.
- How to overcome daytime wetting.
- How to overcome bedwetting.
- How physiology affects Enuresis (wetting accidents).
- How emotions can affect Enuresis.
- Step-By-Step Instructions.
- Behavioral intervention as opposed to utilizing medicine or surgery.
- How to correctly and effectively use a bedwetting alarm.
- How and why to utilize unconscious habit training.
- Why Enuresis is most often not a parent's or child's fault, but is a physiologically based phenomenon that responds well to behavioral intervention.
- This course is for any parent or caregiver who wants to help their child, adolescent or young adult overcome Enuresis or Bedwetting and Day Time Wetting Accidents. This treatment course focuses on what the two different types of Enuresis are, what causes Enuresis and how to differentiate between the two. This course shows how to most effectively treat behaviorally both night-time and day-time Enuresis. This course is also for therapists and medical doctors who want to improve their ability to treat Enuresis.