Overcoming Compassion Fatigue with Professional Resiliency
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Overcoming Compassion Fatigue with Professional Resiliency
- No prerequisites
Presenter: Dr. Roderick Logan, DPTh, CCTS, CFTP, FFTT
Join Dr. Roderick Logan in an intensive one-day experiential training for organizational leaders and employees to reduce stress and compassion fatigue in the workplace. This course serves to counter the impact stress and body arousal has on workplace communications and relationships. This training is also intended to improve current compassion fatigue symptoms that participants may be experiencing. The training includes didactic information, experiential processing, and transformative techniques that assists leaders and employees in resolving symptoms of compassion fatigue while, at once, developing resiliency skills and practices that prevent compassion fatigue symptoms in the future.
1. Examine the impact of stress and body arousal on one’s ability to effectively communicate and maintain meaningful relationships; personally, and professionally;
2. Understand the Spiral of Mistrust learning how it is acquired, transmitted in the workplace, and its tendencies when left unresolved;
3. Uncover the prevailing preconceived Notions on the parts of management and employees, and how they are undermining organizational values and the ability to fulfill the mission;
4. Identify what is lost when stress and compassion fatigue are not addressed; and,
5. Begin implementing the initiatives that serve to reduce stress and compassion fatigue in the workplace.
This course is not available for NBCC credit.
- organizational leaders and employees