Overcome the Power of Frustration
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course, you will be able to redirects your thoughts, apply your knowledge base and your inner strength to master your emotions and frustrating circumstances and situations.
- In this course, you will learn the simple definition of frustration and its powerful effects.
- In this course, you will learn how to assess your inner strength.
- In this course, you will learn the four (4) most common frustrations in one's life.
- In this course, you will learn the seven (7) common triggers that cause frustration and the behaviors that produce regretful results.
- In this course, you will learn to identify the levels of frustration that lead to more dangerous behaviors.
- In this course, you will learn the fundamental guidelines and perspectives for helping yourself and others to overcome the power of frustration.
- Computer with Internet connection
- Ear/head phones for privacy
- No prerequisite knowledge required; just a willingness to learn and the courage and desire to embrace spirituality from a different perspective.
- All rights reserved. Copyright 2013, Queen E. Phillips
Do you feel as if your life is a maze of confusion and chaos? Are the challenges you're facing causing you to live a "frustrated" life...always feeling discouraged, dissatisfied and disappointed? Perhaps you're frustrated because you see yourself as an underachiever. Has almost everything you'd planned for a successful career has failed? Maybe you're experiencing the negative effects of the economic dilemma. Would you like to experience inner peace even in the midst of chaotic surroundings?
Learn how to build your knowledge base and access your inner strength to master your emotional stress due to difficulties and circumstantial frustration that can drive you to behave in a regretful manner.
This course is created to empower and encourage those who desire to master their emotions by tapping into the power of positive thinking and apply the knowledge they have, which may be suppressed because they can only see the unpleasantness of present circumstances and situations.
This course teaches you how to:
- Recognize the most common types of frustrations
- Identify the triggers that causes frustration.
- Tap into your innate gift (power, strength, ability) to overcome life challenges.
- Use your "knowledge base" as your power rather than your emotions.
By the end of this course, you will be able to redirect your thoughts and tap into the power available to you, and use it to overcome the detrimental power of frustration.
Included in the course are PowerPoint videos, audio and downloadable materials.
There are eight (8) sections and fifteen (15) lectures.
This course is intended for biblical teaching and educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice or instruction. In no way are any of these teachings meant to be a substitute for professional medical care or counseling by a licensed professional counselor.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for those who are easily frustrated and desire to experience inner peace.
- Those who believe in the power of prayer and positive thinking will benefit most from this course.
Queen Phillips is a woman of wisdom, well acquainted with the challenges and struggles of life. Her steadfast faith and persistence in prayer during adversity kept her committed to the call of God in order to help others, especially women, overcome the hardships that comes with life.
Overcoming years of personal struggles, setbacks, grief and loss and experiencing God’s healing power from emotional abuse qualifies her to speak life to others, and bind up the brokenhearted.
Queen has always enjoyed literature, poetry and creative writing. She started journaling during her high school years and continues to journal. Her religious inspirational journey began in 1984 after an intense prayer setting. She recalls how the flood of words just began flowing from deep within. She still has the journal where she recorded them. Over the years, her passion for writing continued and as she evolved, so did her writing gift and creative skills. Her genre changed; she began writing nonfiction with a strong emphasis on biblical teaching and life application.
Queen is a proclaimer of the message of healing and hope in Jesus Christ. Her writing skills earned her a position as a staff writer for a leading Christian magazine (The Whole Truth), and a curriculum writer for the International Christian Women's Council, one of several auxiliaries within the Holiness-Pentecostal denomination. She is also an author, conference speaker, and mentor.
She is the founder of Majestic Publications, an online literary ministry with a global reach publishing words of power tailored for the heart. She is also the founder and executive director of Majestic Worldwide Ministries, Inc., and president of Royalty Solutions, "Unlocking Greatness for Kingdom Living."
Queen has committed over thirty years to publishing and proclaiming the good news of Jesus Christ to carry out the Great Commission in Matthew 28:18-20-- evangelize the lost, make disciples and teach them how to apply biblical principles in practical living, to live a purposeful and powerful life through faith and hope in Christ.
She is a gifted communicator, and exhorter of the Word. Her bible teaching engages the students and offers spiritual insight to inspire students and audiences to go deeper in biblical studies and unleash their untapped potential.
She holds a degree in Bible and Theology, certification in community leadership and management, a board certified Christian counselor , a certified life coach, specializing in spiritual transformation and Christian educator. She conducts workshop on administration, leadership, teaches bible classes and trains others in the prayer ministry.
She is a mother of three adult children and grandmother to five girls.