Overcome Procrastination - Time Management Methods Series
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Motivation hacks for a comprehensive self and time management for everyday work and in private life
- The focus funnel: How do you quickly get rid of tasks?
- Self-management vs. time management
- Motivation: How to counter one's weaker self?
- Deep Work by Cal Newport explained: How to get into the Flow state?
- Before diving into the course, keep in mind which tasks you currently and regularly have in your daily life.
- Know in advance what goals you are pursuing in life, making it easier for you to use time management properly in the context of self-management.
This course series covers a multitude of carefully selected time management methods and shows you the concepts behind the methods step-by-step - plus - what needs to be done such that you can apply these method for yourself. Knowledge of psychological effects, the bio-rhythm, as well as coping with motivational pitfalls (or one's weaker self) complement the method training. At the beginning, the relationship between time management and self-management creates the right mindset, so that the later use of the methods does not result into a challenging task itself and ultimately costs more time than it saves. Important plus: This course is not only about different methods of time management as such, but also about the interleaving of the methods for a more general and all-inclusive self and time management for yourself as well as in a team.
This course series comprises five courses that are available solely as well as within a master course. With the master course, you get the full content within one package.
This fifth course covers the following aspects of time management:
Distinguish between self management and time management to focus on the relevant things in your life instead of the currently urgent ones.
Apply the Pomodoro technique to get yourself into a working mode.
Learn to identify sources of distraction and how to avoid them.
Knowing the effects of Parkinson's law and use that to avoid procrastination.
Get to know the Principles of Deep Work (by Cal Newport) to get into the Flow state of concentrated and focused working.
- Employees with a stressful professional life
- Self-employed / Freelancer with a challenging list of deadlines to follow
- Pupils and students who are looking for answers, how they can get submission deadlines, exam preparation and possibly a side job under control
- People with multiple jobs: main job, part time job, family, club ... Multiple roles can be a challenge sometimes
- People who are interested in personality development, self-management and time management