CPU Overclocking: Unlock Your Processor's Hidden Potential
What you'll learn
- Overclock CPU Chips
- Manipulate CPU Attributes
- Test Computers for Total Stability
- Properly Optimize for Cooling
- Execute System Benchmark Tests
- Basic Math Skills
- A Windows PC
Join 1800+ Satisfied Students!
What is Overclocking?
- 'Overclocking' refers to the fundamental process of increasing the processing speed of computer hardware. Mainly, the CPU (Central Processing Unit)
How many times has your computer slowed down when trying to execute an important task? Ever have your applications / programs freeze on you?
A very effective way to increase the speed of your computer is by carefully and precisely increasing your CPU's processing frequencies. If these terms seem unfamiliar, don't worry. In this course, I will take you by the hand and lead you through this entire process; from learning about processing frequencies to safely testing every modification along the way, as to make sure your computer will remain stable. No matter what you throw at it!
Once your computer is overclocked to an appropriate speed, you'll be surprised as to what your machine will be capable of! You'll reap the benefits of everything from;
- Quicker Application Start-up times
- Faster Audio/Video Render times
- Increased Time Efficiency for Compiling Programs/Files
- Smoother Overall PC Performance
- Faster Load Times
I'll be showing you how to do it all with the best CPU Overclocking software, and yes, they're all free.
If you're looking to boost your PC's performance with a CPU overclock, you've arrived at the perfect destination!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants more power out of their PC
- PC Gamers
- Video Editors / Photoshop Wizards
- Performance Enthusiasts
Matt's a tech fanatic with a passion for computer hardware and an extensive background in the professional IT field.
Naturally, he's loved tinkering with computers his whole life, building and upgrading various systems along the way. He has acquired a wide variety of skills as a result of his years of experience working with hardware. From setting up extreme performance rigs to cabling new and old infrastructure, he's done it all.
Nothing makes him happier than passing on his expertise onto those out there willing to learn and expand their skill sets. Knowledge should be applicable, understandable, and most importantly, useful. If you take any of his courses, you'll see how detailed he gets in breaking down every idea. You won't miss a thing!