Outsourcing Basics to Save Time and Hire the Right Pros
What you'll learn
- Learn exactly what you should start outsourcing RIGHT NOW -- even if you're brand new
- How to use outsourcing to make sure you reach all of your goals (even if they're non biz related)
- How to find champagne-level workers for pennies on the dollar (and they're NOT from the Philippines)
- Learn about *AMAZING* little-known websites you can use to quickly offload tasks that drive you crazy
- Learn the BEST ways to find outstanding workers -- including sample job ads, my rolodex, and case studies
- Tried and tested interview questions to ask people before you hire them
- Learn exactly what to pay people
- How you can make sure people write, talk, and work up to your standards — regardless of how picky you are or how specific your voice is
- What to do when you need to change work scope – i.e., you have less work for someone than you once did
- How to reward people – including different types of incentives, and which ones you should never give…
- How to discipline, and eventually fire, people, if it comes to that — in a way where both of you come out feeling empowered
- Where to find thousands of workers who can be utilized quickly (within 10 minutes) to do tasks that would take you hours to do yourself
- A working computer
Running a business can be absolutely exhausting - whether you're seasoned or just starting out.
Even if you just want to create a website… you’ve got to buy a domain, set it up with hosting, get it designed, have compelling copy on it, figure out what content to post, how often to post…
…and then you have to get visitors to the darn thing!
And that’s just for ONE thing.
It’s no wonder so many of us spend time on Facebook or YouTube, looking at cat pictures, putting off what should really get done. It’s just too freakin’ overwhelming!
That’s why you should lighten your load and hire (inexpensive) help.
There are thousands of capable, talented people out there. They’re looking for work — and many of them will happily take care of whatever it is you’ve been putting off.
If you’d like to spend your time doing what YOU want to do – whether it be watching TV, playing with your kids, or otherwise making the world a better place – you owe it to yourself to outsource.
That's exactly what this course will help you with.
In Work Less To Live More, you'll learn how to get an army of people working on your business -- even if you're just starting out with no budget or if you're seasoned and want some advanced tips to get the most bang for your buck.
Check out the course goals and objectives... you'll be surprised at everything we're going to cover. :)
Who this course is for:
- Action-taking, positive people who want to change the world
- Business owners
- People who want to create businesses and have a basic understanding of business
Rachel Rofé is a multiple bestselling author that's been featured in Entrepreneur, Woman's World, and Fox News. Since she began internet marketing in 2006, she's developed over 30 products, 40 Kindle books, and bought and sold companies with as many as 120+ employees. She speaks nationwide about copywriting, book creation, outsourcing, and product creation. And her favorite part: she does all of this while living the "internet lifestyle", traveling the world and having fun.