Outsource to a Virtual Assistant: Systems, Hire & Manage
What you'll learn
- Outsource tasks to a virtual assistant for less than $5 an hour
- Spend less than 1 hour a week managing a virtual assistant
- Save 10+ hours a week and spend this time on other income-generating activities
- Avoid making costly and time-sucking mistakes
- Manage a virtual assistant on the other side of the world, even with zero experience
- Spend more time doing what you love
- To outsource to a virtual assistant, you'll need a laptop and internet access
- Zero previous experience necessary - you'll learn to create systems, hire a VA and manage their work to save you 10+ hours each week
- No management experience necessary but enthusiasm and a willingness to take action are essential!
Outsource to a Virtual Assistant - A Straight Talking Guide to Doing More of What You Love.
If you've ever wanted to outsource tasks for less than $5 an hour, giving you more time to do the things you love, this course is for you. You can expect a comprehensive A-Z guide covering everything from creating systems, hiring a virtual assistant, streamlining processes, managing a VA, and so much more. This course is straight-talking, extremely practical, and will save you both time and money.
I've been working with a virtual assistant for over 7 months and she works 10+ hours a week for me. Just like you, I started with no previous experience, and I realised I didn't have enough time in the day to do all the tasks for my top 10 rated podcast. Now, I manage a freelance virtual assistant based in Vietnam and spend my time on more valuable activities, such as creating this course and seeing family and friends. I didn't initially plan to make an outsource to a virtual assistant course but it's so highly requested by people I meet that I decided to put all my knowledge in one place and to help you master outsourcing basics!
I know outsourcing to a virtual assistant can be intimidating, but I'm here to tell you it's just following a recipe. This course gives you step by step instructions, and before you know it, you'll be managing multiple remote assistants. I'm so excited to teach you all about how to outsource to a virtual assistant and to share my passion with you!
After taking this course, you will:
Spend more time doing the things you love
Outsource tasks to a virtual assistant based in South-East Asia for less than $5 an hour
Know which systems, documents, and tools can help you on your outsourcing journey... And where to cut costs
Post a job that attracts quality candidates
Interview & hire your first virtual assistant
Spend less than 1 hour a week managing your virtual assistant
Pay your VA in their own country's currency without spending loads on fees
Onboard your virtual assistant & set expectations
Save a couple of hours a week or 10+ hours a week by working with a virtual assistant
Whether you're an entrepreneur, business owner, or professional, this course will give you everything you need to outsource to a virtual assistant. Take this course today and change your life for the better by doing more of the things you love!
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in outsourcing tasks to a virtual assistant, with or without experience
- People who want the freedom to do more of what they love and not have to worry about completing smaller tasks
- Especially suitable for business owners and entrepreneurs with lots of spinning plates who are looking for an honest guide on how to outsource successfully
Hey! My name's Scott Stockdale and I'm a writer and SEO manager from England. I have a first-class economics degree and have worked in a wide range of industries since graduating in 2018. I'm currently working for a global e-commerce company to drive traffic to their fashion websites.
I'm passionate about helping others achieve their potential in all areas of their life, and I really hope my courses will give you the tools and know-how to further your career. I'm super grateful for the Udemy platform and I'm so excited to share these skills with fellow hungry learners.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the learning journey!
Hello! My name is Louise, a professional fashion blogger, entrepreneur, freelance PR, and life coach, from England. I have a first-class business degree and have worked in a wide range of industries across the world. I'm currently a digital nomad traveling the world while I teach and create courses.
I'm passionate about helping other people achieve their potential through all aspects of their life. I really hope my courses will help you do better in everything from your career to your personal confidence. Udemy is now my full-time income and I'm so excited to share these skills with others.
I'm constantly creating new courses both on my own and in collaboration with other experts, so let me know if there's thing you'd like to see in particular. Currently offering sales, negotiating, fashion, study skills, make up, skincare, coaching, creative writing, interview skills, and many more.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the learning journey!