- 3 hours on-demand video
- 12 articles
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of the course you will have learned how to outsource and profit from providing SEO Services you can Outsource using Fiverr
- We will show you what providers to use for outsourcing the SEO services
- Where to find buyers for SEO services
- How to evaluate current SEO Rankings for clients
- How to create Image Ads for advertising your services
- How to charge clients with Paypal
- Basic Knowledge of SEO
- Fiverr Account
- Paypal Account
*Last Updated August 2018*
This course shows you how to find clients that are looking for SEO services.
Once you find these clients you can charge your own price for the services and outsource the work for a fraction of the cost using Fiverr and other outsourced workers we provide.
We show you how to offer great customer service for your clients and generate profit by outsourcing all of the SEO work. These customers also can potentially turn into repeat buyers earning you profit month after month.
We additionally show you how to evaluate customers websites, create your own advertisements for offering services, how to use Paypal and essentially create your own SEO outsourcing business.
- People who are interested in earning income online
- People that enjoy Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Creating Image Ads To List Services
This section contains tutorials showing an overview of how to use the Yahoo! Site Builder software to create image ads for the services we’ll be selling. Using image ads is not really required, but it will help your service to stand out around the competition, and there is a good amount of competition in this market.
On the right there's a zip folder available for download. That folder contains images you can use to create your images ads. The zip file name is [section3_images].
Sites/Tools Used in The Following Image Ad Videos;
PhotoBucket – upload/edit/save created images
CoolText – create lettering, buttons and graphics
Yahoo! Site Builder – Easy to use drag and drop html editor
Sites/Tools available on pdf file - [READ1st_lecture12-imageads.pdf] -
That pdf is located in the zip folder - [section3_image_ads] - to the right