Outlook Online Essentials (2020)
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use the basic functions of Email and Calendar
- Organize your information with Search and Folders
- Use Categories and Mentions to tag items
- Help Microsoft keep your inbox clean with Junk and Clutter
- Share Calendars and Email folders
- Apply Rules and Policies
- Use Signatures and Auto-Replies
- The student will need basic computer knowledge.
- An Outlook account is recommended.
Communicate Anywhere With Outlook Online, the Web-Based App For Managing Emails, Calendars, and People
Sometimes you need a quick way to get to your “stuff” no matter where you are. Outlook Online, also called the Outlook Web App (OWA), is a convenient and powerful way to access your email, calendar, and contacts (People) from any web browser.
Throughout this course you will learn the main features and benefits of using Outlook Online from Office 365. The interface is very similar if you are using Outlook Online from your company as well.
- Outlook users
In this lesson we begin our look at accessing our email in Office 365 via the Outlook web app.
We'll expand our look at Outlook online's email functions in this module, including different types of replies, using Pin, creating new emails, and understanding Drafts.