Outlook 365 / 2019 / 2016 Essential Quick-start
What you'll learn
- Make you an Outlook pro quickly. Learn how to reduce incoming emails and use Outlooks features and automation to speed through emails
- Reduce the amount of time in Outlook handling emails to focus on higher value activities
- Learn the hidden tips and tricks that simplify using Outlook
- Get to know completely the Outlook interface so you aren't wasting time
- Have Microsoft Outlook 365 / 2019 / 2016 / 2013 and email account
- Course uses Windows version of Outlook and shows Exchange and non-Exchange emails accounts
You become successful or get promoted by doing valuable activities - not emailing AND that’s why you should take this course. [Seriously, did you ever discuss your email skills during a job review or did you discuss projects?]
Yes, there are a lot of things you CAN do with Outlook - but just because you CAN do it doesn’t mean it will make your life easier.
I’m all about SIMPLIFYING your use of Outlook - I teach you the key FEATURES and give you a PROCESS to follow for handling emails. I keep it S-I-M-P-L-E. I show you how to have fewer emails and do fewer clicks to get the job done.
This course is ideal:
- for people who want to learn the features they will actually use daily that will simplify their life
- if you’ve used other email programs and are new to Outlook
- Beginner level - you’ve done basic emailing but never got any training in Outlook
- Intermediate level - you’ve been using Outlook but you’re missing out on awesome features because you’ve been too busy
This course is NOT for:
- Someone wanting to pass the Microsoft Certification. I want to help you speed through your emails, improve your productivity and reduce your stress… not take a test.
What You Will Learn
- Discover easily missed gems in the Outlook interface that will improve your speed dealing with emails.
- Learn how to automate processing of emails
- Create one-click actions to lessen your workload
- How to stop the endless email notifications
- Ensure you don’t miss critical emails
- To follow a proven process for handling incoming emails
- How to prevent decision fatigue and make Outlook do the work
Included Materials That Can Be Printed
- Cheat sheets
- Post-course Success Checklist
- and more…
I use microlearning techniques - short, to-the-point videos that target specific areas to make it easy for you to learn exactly what you need when you need it
Who this course is for:
- If your inbox has more than 100 emails, then you need this course! Thousands? Then you really need it!
- Course is applicable to new, beginner and intermediate skill levels.
Certified Online Facilitator with years of experience teaching people how to work more efficiently. An expert at simplifying things and showing people how to make the computer do the work. I've worked with people globally at a Fortune 100 company and Fortune 500 company as well as my own consulting business.