Outlook Desktop Add-ins Development For Beginners
What you'll learn
- Understand outlook basics.
- How to create simple outlook desktop add-in in visual studio.
- How to add ribbon tabs in mail, calendar and task explorers.
- How to add ribbon controls in mail read and mail compose views.
- How to add ribbon controls in appointment and task items.
- How to add customized panel in outlook.
- How to create and send emails in outlook using c#.
- How to create and send tasks, appointments in outlook using c#.
- How to handle selection change in outlook mail, calendar and task explorers using c#.
- How to handle inspector coding using c#.
- How to create setup project for outlook desktop add-in.
- Outlook account(free).
- Visual studio community edition(free).
- Basic c# knowledge.
- Basic visual studio knowledge.
Outlook is personal management software designed by Microsoft that uses by most of the people all around the world. It manages mail, appointments, task, contacts, etc.
Why outlook desktop add-ins?
As millions of people and companies use outlook for handling their business and day today requirements, outlook desktop add-ins help to get things done directly from mailbox.
It will help you to bind your businesses with outlook directly.
Why learning outlook desktop add-in development is important?
As most of people use outlook for personal and business management, learning development of outlook add-ins make you able to start your career as an outlook specialist.
If you are using outlook for handling business or day today requirements you can customize your outlook by creating your own outlook desktop add-in.
In this course featured lectures allows you to get basic knowledge about outlook desktop add-ins, and students will be able to create outlook desktop add-in from scratch without any prior knowledge.
As course is using c# and visual studio students will get hands on experience with c# and also visual studio.
Topics covered include creating customized ribbons in mail, calendar, task explorers and inspectors, sending mail, task and calendar items, handling outlook panels and much more.
At the end you will create your own setup for the designed outlook desktop add-in.
Who this course is for:
- C# developers who are interested in outlook application developments.
- Beginner and experienced developers
I am senior software engineer and specialist in creating outlook addins.I have vast knowledge about outlook desktop addins , office 365 addins and microsoft teams applications. I have been working with outlook and teams applications for several years and I like to share my knowledge with people around the world