Outlook 2010 Office Management
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 21 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn tips and tricks to better manage hundreds of emails and contacts.
- The lesson objectives are to provide functional problem solving skills for every day tasks like email management, calendar efficiency, and contact database management.
- Student will need Outlook 2007 or 2010 installed on their computer.
- Coming into the course, it is assumed that the student has sent and received email in their existing Outlook programs.
Here is the current situation I see in the job market:
You must know how to operate basic office software in order to find and hold a job.
Finding a class is difficult, expensive, and usually doesn't fit your schedule.
Employers want at least a proficient understanding of Word, Excel and Outlook.
This course will give you the proficiency training needed for job qualifications and confidence.
Outlook 2010 has some great features! But most of us just send and receive emails without bothering to fully manage our office with Outlook. In this course you will learn both topics: Office Management "while using" Outlook 2010 features.
The short videos will give you a visual overview and the matching handouts on each lesson provide step by step instructions. The course will take less than 2 hours (in one sitting) but I recommend reviewing a different topic each day, i.e. Email, then Calendar, then Contacts.
The course is structured so that you can find your most immediate need and start right there. The lessons don't necessarily build from one to the next, but rather give an overview of very useful Outlook features.
Take this course as an organizational and productivity exercise. And when you are finished, you'll notice yourself spending less time digging around for lost emails and contacts, and more time doing your real job.
Prepare to get Organized!
*** Course access includes project files, reference handouts, 1-on-1 instructor support, LIFETIME access and a 60 day money-back guarantee!***
- Anyone looking for employment will be expected to know this common office software. Also anyone currently using Outlook will learn management tips.
- Students should have an installed and working Outlook program, including having an email account already set up. This course does not go into detail on setting up email accounts because they vary widely.
Don’t waste another moment combing through folders to find emails from a certain person. Instead, use the “Activities” button inside the Contact form