Fiction Writing: A Complete Novel Outline Chapter by Chapter
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course, you will have a comprehensive whodunit mystery novel outline ready for your first draft
- You will learn how to stager scenes from character to character to maintain tension
- Understand what a comprehensive novel outline should look like to give you the best chance at writing a complete first draft
- You will understand character traits and how to use them to create meaningful characters
- You will have a comprehensive Whodunit outline that can be modified for future novels
- A willingness to be creative and not give up!
September 19, 2017 - Now updated to include the 10 Scene Templates download!
Want to write a mystery/thriller/detective novel and publish in the quickest amount of time possible?
I thought so. ;)
Do you have an idea for a full length novel, but don't know where to start?
Do you want to write full-time, quit your day job, and follow your passion, but the dream seems so far away?
Have you ever said to yourself, I could write a novel but I don't want it to take me all year!
Oh man, you're so in the right spot.
I freaking get it.
See, I used to be in your shoes. Spending hours per day on writing and seeing little to no progress day after day. Staring at pages and pages of notes full of good ideas, but having virtually no idea what to do with them. Wishing I could write this darn novel already, but feeling overwhelmed at the investment of time and sacrifices to get there.
But then, things changed.
I developed a system - one that actually worked - in order to turn my ideas in a complete novel outline and eventual manuscript in the shortest amount of time. In less than a year, I was able to write 3 full length novel outlines and manuscripts. In less than two years, I had seven full length novel outlines and manuscripts.
Now, I've taken that system, a system used by Hollywood writer's for decades and compiled it into a step by step novel outline called Fiction Writing: A Complete Novel Outline Chapter by Chapter.
Brett Bacon published his book after taking this course and the genre will surprise you!
Brett took this course and published his first novel titled: The President's Neighbor: Comedy Script.
Yes, you read that right. It's a comedy and it's getting great reviews on Amazon! Go to Amazon and search for the title and you'll see Brett took this course and it was a success! Buy it while you're there ;) I did and its a great book, plus you can see how Brett built his story around this outline!
What this course is all about, my friends!
Announcing Fiction Writing: A Complete Novel Outline Chapter by Chapter
Forget about how to structure the plot. Don't worry about characters and subplot. Because once you know the outline secrets inside this exciting course, you'll never again have to deal with how to structure your book.
Why? Because this course is a detailed, step-by-step, chapter by chapter, no-fluff story arch that will show you exactly how to put that novel idea swirling around your head, to use. Just imagine:
· No more studying about plot!
· No more studying about how to structure the novel!
· And never again will you have to deal with coming up with enough information to fill an entire full length book!
Go ahead, imagine how you'll feel when you finally get that idea down into a comprehensive novel outline. Just imagine your completed story, ready for the rough draft. And just think of what your friends, family, and colleagues will say once they see you accomplishing your dream!
You can bet you'll feel the same way as Ashley Erickson, who now has the ambition and drive to get her story on paper. Here her story in her own words:
“I've wanted to write a novel for years and with this course, I'm excited to give it a try!"
Or maybe you'll feel like Chris Schwab, who is a beginner with a dream of writing. Take a look:
“For me being a beginner that is writing on the side with no writing degrees, Michael does a fantastic job guiding you through the outline process. The program course is easy to follow and well structured. Michael is a true professional and I would recommend his course to any writer of all levels."
Look, you could be the next success story. You could be just like Ashley Erickson and Chris Schwab. Because…
In as little as 2 weeks, you too could have a comprehensive novel outline ready for your first draft!
Best of all, you don't need much to start the course. All you have to do is click the “Take this Course" button to the right, and in just moments you'll discover:
· At last, you'll finally discover outlining a novel isn't difficult at all! Need to get a snap shot of the course? Then see page lecture 3, "The Purpose Of This Course" for the simple course instructions that will blow your mind!
· Short on time? Then you'll love that this course is work at your own pace!
· How to create tension tips in nearly every lecture – you won't find these secrets anywhere else!
· What some literary agents WANT you to understand about outlining a novel!
· A surprising trick for slowing down time in a book – no extra study required!
· Outlining mistakes and how to avoid them!
· A simple little way to create the characters you need required for each novel – you won't believe how well this archetypal character trait guide works!
· The little-known strategy for changing point of view to increase tension – this one works so well you'll think it's magic! And so much more!
By the time you watch the final lecture of this exciting outline course, you'll have a comprehensive novel outline – and at last, you'll finally have everything you need to finally complete your first draft with little effort!
Listen, if you're looking for some rehashed theory or a pile of fairy dust, this isn't it. But if you're ready to roll up your sleeves and find a surefire way to complete your novel outline, then this is the last course you'll ever need to get it done!
But wait, it gets even better. Because…
Buy it Now and You'll Also Get My One on One Help!
Tired of purchasing a course only to have it not meet your expectations?
Looking for another perspective from a writer who's been there?
Then my one on one help is exactly what you need to nail down your mystery idea so that you can start working on your outline! In fact, it's the easiest way I know to get started on the right track – and that says a lot, because I've tried almost every method out there!
Here's a sneak peek at what you get:
· You'll get my one on one feedback to your current story idea before you start the course!
· Get hung up in a particular area as you're working through the course, that's what I'm here for! Ask for my help. It's free and I've helped literally hundreds of people with their story outlines. So let me ask you…
What is having a Comprehensive Novel Outline Worth to You?
If you're like a lot of people, you've already spent hundreds of dollars on writing books and novel software. But none of those gave you the results you wanted. And that's because they were all missing one crucial ingredient…
Hundreds of hours of study time!
That's what makes this course different. For the first time ever, you'll finally be able to get your comprehensive novel outline completed without all the study time required to get it done right, and that's a promise.
That's right – your own novel idea, solved.
You know this is an absolute steal, so click “Take This Course" and start now.
And just to ease your mind…
You Get A 100% Guarantee You'll Finish With A Comprehensive Novel Outline – Or You'll Get Your Money Back!
Look, you don't even have to say “yes" today. All you have to say is “maybe." Because when you order now, Udemy automatically extends to you their 30 day iron-clad, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee.
If this course doesn't deliver a comprehensive novel outline, or if you're unsatisfied for ANY reason, simply cancel your purchase within 30 days and Udemy will refund every penny.
Then there's just one thing left for you to do.
Take advantage of this Hollywood Secret and Outline Your Novel!
Your next step is easy – take out your credit card and click the order link above. And do it now, because this price can change at any time!
P.S. All you have to do is come with a basic story idea and some creativity, and this course will take care of everything else. So make that decision right now, and then click “Take This Course" to change your life!
- Fiction writers
- Aspiring fiction writers
- Established novelists
- New Writers
- Beginner Writers
The difference between seat of your pants writers and outliners.
The purpose of taking this course in place of hours of study time required to learn how to create your own plot. Along with examples of how one simple story line can become several different stories with simple adjustments.
Basics of how to get everything you need out of this course.
The difference between basic and comprehensive outlining.