Outdoor & On-Location Portraits After The Wedding
What you'll learn
- Take beautiful outdoor and on-location photographs of not only the bride and groom but the wedding party
- Set yourself apart from your competition
- Learn how important lighting is to great photography, what the first thing to look for is when arriving at a location
- Learn how a slight refinement can make a drastic improvement in the portrait
- Before taking this course students need to know about the basics of photography and how to use their equipment. They should know or learn how f stops and shutter speed affects the photographs they take along with knowledge in other camera controls such as using and setting the ISO, etc. Students taking this course should have the proper equipment. A good DSLR or Mirrorless camera is recommended, along with a lens or two and a flash unit. Other equipment include the necessary camera bags, tripod, etc. I cover all the equipment I use and have certain recommendations and things that can help you not only do a great job but make it more enjoyable.
LATEST COURSE UPDATE: September 2018
Getting beautiful outdoor and on-location photographs of not only the bride and groom but the wedding party is an important part of the wedding day. When you learn these techniques, your portraits will not only stand out from the competition but you’ll give the bride and groom such a beautiful addition to their wedding story that will be cherished by them and their families the rest of their lives.
Please note that this course is part of my “ A Crash Course in Wedding Photography” and contains some of the exact same content as is in the complete course.
This 87 minute course starts with a brief discussion on equipment, then, more importantly, goes into great detail about lighting. It reveals how important lighting is to great photography, what the first thing to look for is when arriving at a location. By finding the right light, then learn how to use light to your advantage.
By looking at the many images shown and discussed in this course, you’ll learn some new set ups and posing techniques as well as how a slight refinement can make a drastic improvement in the portrait.
Take this course if you would like to take your portrait photography to a higher level.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for photo enthusiasts who have a passion for photography and would like to learn how to take beautiful outdoor and on-location photos of the bride and groom and wedding party. A basic understanding of photography can be helpful when taking this course. This course may not be for those who expect results without putting any effort into doing the things this course teaches.
Ferdinand Neubauer, founder of "Photofonz" Media wanted to give photo enthusiasts an opportunity to further their knowledge and passion in photography through on-line education. He shares his knowledge and experience from the many phases of photography he has been involved in, from his part time start up when he booked wedding and portrait assignments from their dining room. He built a full time home studio, then moved into a commercial studio space. He operated his studio there for twenty more years before selling his studio. He now spends his time doing occasional assignments and education in the field of photography.
He earned his Master of Photography and Photographic Craftsman degree from the Professional Photographers of America and the Accolade of Photographic Mastery degree from the Wedding & Portrait Photogs. International. His Award Winning prints have been displayed at Walt Disney’s Epcot Center. Other awards include the Kodak Gallery and Fuji Masterpiece Awards.
Whether you are looking to advance to a more professional level of photography as a photo enthusiast or you would like to make photography your career, he has been there and shares his knowledge, experience and his passion for those wanting to get into the wonderful adventures of photography. Where there is never a dull moment.