Oracle Transportation Mgt 6.3.x Functional Excellence Part 3
What you'll learn
- Viewing Locations for Multi-leg Shipment
- Viewing Items for Multi-leg Shipment
- Viewing Equipment Groups and Equipment Group Profile for Multi-leg Shipment
- Viewing Service Providers and Rate Offering for Leg-1 (Truckload)
- Creating Rate Offering for Vessel
- Creating Rate Record for Vessel
- Defining Accessorials and Special Service on Rate Record
- Viewing Service Providers and Rate Offering for Leg-3 (Truckload)
- Querying for Truckload and Vessel Rates
- Creating Multi-leg Itinerary
- Querying for Routes and Rates for Multi-leg shipment
- Configuring Auto Assignment Rules
- Creating Order Releases for Multi-leg
- Planning Multi-leg Shipments
- Viewing Order Movements
- Exporting OTM Data to CSV file
- Editing CSV file
- Importing edited CSV file to OTM
- Troubleshooting Application
- Domain knowledge in area of Logistics and Supply Chain is preferred but not essential
This is a component of full-scale training on Oracle Transportation Management Functional Excellence.
The training is divided in 3 parts. This is Part 3 of 3. In order to gain total functional excellence, it is strongly recommended that all 3 parts are enrolled and learnt.
Parts are divided as follows:
Part 1 focuses on Introduction to product, Quick insight into execution of orders.
Part 2 focuses on full-scale Business Scenario of Multi-stop transportation. This part covers business modelling to order execution.
Part 3 focused on Business Scenario of Mult0leg transportation and focuses only on those parts of business modelling which are not covered in Part 2. This part also covers troubleshooting, audit trail and export/import of csv data out and in OTM.
In order to gain a complete functional excellence, it is important that all 3 parts are completed as they run in continuation to the previous part. Since three parts are running in continuous manner, it is important that students must enroll to all parts to avoid a situation where you may end up gaining an incomplete knowledge.
SYSTEMIC also provides assessment based certifications for the course which carries minimum passing percentage of 85%. You may send us message using course messages.
Who this course is for:
- Logistics Domain Professionals
- Supply Chain Domain Professionals
- Warehousing Professionals
- Transportation Domain Professionals
- Software Implementers
- Software Consultants
- Project Managers in Logistics Operations or Implementations
- Software Technical Consultants
Niranjan Bhatia is a versatile and skilled techno-functional professional with more than 3+ decades of domain experience in Supply Chain & Logistics and 2+ decades of experience in education and services for multiple products in Oracle product stack.
Niranjan is accredited Oracle University Instructor and carries an expertise in Enterprise & Non-Enterprise applications which includes JD Edwards EnteriseOne & World, Oracle Fusion Cloud – SCM, Oracle Fusion Cloud – Finance, Oracle Logistics, Oracle Transport Management, E-Business Suite, Oracle Value Chain Planning, Oracle Demantra, Oracle ASCP, Oracle Primavera, Oracle UPK developer and Oracle Accelerate solutions.
Niranjan has extensively been involved as Training Content Builder & Instructor for Oracle University On-Demand Training Programs for Oracle Fusion Cloud, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and Oracle Logistics (OTM) applications.
Niranjan is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) by PMI, US. His IT experience includes 14 cross-country JD Edwards implementations in capacity of Project Manager and SME (Functional) in areas of Supply Chain Management, Logistics & Distribution, Manufacturing, Planning and Finance and 12 cross-country JD Edwards upgrades/related projects in similar capacities.