Complete OSPF for Juniper JNCIS JNCIP
What you'll learn
- How to Implement OSPF in corporate as well as ISP environment
- Core OSPF Concepts: Router ID, Neighbour states, DR elections, OSPF tables, Route calculations, LSA Types, Area types
- Route redistribution, Route Filtering, Route Summarization, and Virtual Links
- Basics of Junos software for OSPF implementation
- OSPF maintenance; logging, and troubleshooting
- Exercises, Quizzes to re-enforce the concepts learned
- Basic understanding of networking concepts
A complete course with 4 hours of Video content, 1 assignment and 5 Quizzes.
IF YOU HAVE TIME FOR ONE COURSE, CHOSE THIS COURSE, It will build a strong foundation and give you enough practice to master the concepts learned.
The Course is divided into following sections:
What is OSPF, how it discover neighbours and form adjacency. How it builds its database and how it calculate best path.
How a Router ID is selected - what is it's role in OSPF Database.
What is DR & BDR - which network types require them and how they are elected and when.
What are LSA types - detailed discussion analysis using our network topology
Multi Area OSPF:
Multi area OSPF design, how area's connect together and why they connect that way!
What are OSPF Area types - what each area type do.
OSPF Virtual Links
Advanced (optional) Configurations:
Route Filtering - Inter Area and External Routes
Route Redistribution - Static, Direct (connected), BGP
Route Summarization - internal and external routes
Logging and troubleshooting
We will follow a Network topology through out this course to practice each every concept we go through.
Select this course, IF
You have basic IP routing skills and want to take your skills to next level
You have worked on other vendor's devices and want to learn Juniper's way of implementing OSPF with details and examples.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning about OSPF on Junos
Hi, Its Shahzad. I have been working in the industry since 2006 and have designed and implemented dozens of networks for different customers including multi-nations banks and internet service providers. i have been a CCIE Service provider since 2015.
My current passion is DevNet, I have been developing in Python for about 5 years and I have developed standalone applications that can discover and configure Cisco and Juniper devices (I would be happy to share the code/application with you!).