OSINT: Open-Source Intelligence
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 6 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of the course you will have a good understanding of OSINT, how to perform it, the tools necessary, and how your own information online could be used against you. You will learn Linux basics, and how to setup your own virtual lab.
- A computer (prefered), smartphone, or tablet with a internet connection
In this course you will be learning about OSINT (Open-source intelligence) from a hacker's point of view. Tools, techniques, setting up a virtual lab, and how to protect yourself. This is a comprehensive course that will be using free open source tools to investigate people and companies. No matter if you are totally new to the fascinating world of OSINT and hacking or have some experience, this course will walk you through how both hackers and investigators use these tools and why.
Get stuck or have a question? Always feel free to send me a message and I will do my best to help you out!
FYI, a reminder: I not anyone that is a part of DGS has any affiliation with any of the vendors, software manufactures, or programmers in this course.
- Anyone that wants to learn OSINT, hackers, security professionals, investigators, people interested in security.
- The tools presented in this course are free and open-source
- All of the information that we gather and analyze are from publicly available sources
- While OSINT is also used by hackers, OSINT in itself is not illegal (check with your local laws). We are not exploiting systems or people to obtain this information.
- I am not responsible for misuse of the information or techniques demonstrated in this course.
- I am not responsible for for lost, corrupted, or otherwise altered/damaged files, software or hardware.
- This course is presented on a "As is" basis.