OSINT course by Molfar
What you'll learn
- Know how to use practical methods of OSINT and HUMINT intelligence;
- Have access to insider information from professional investigators;
- Understand what professional intelligence and methods of gathering information mean;
- Get the skills to start working as a researcher of Middle level;
- Discover the world of IT business from the point of databases and media activity;
- Use the international registers as a local lawyer.
- Any laptop or PC with internet connection. It may also be a smartphone, or tablet with an internet connection.
The course was created by Molfar's leading practicing researchers. Molfar – dot – Global is the biggest Ukrainian agency in the field of business intelligence, war investigations, training, and coaching of OSINT specialists. Molfar provides expert material for The Times, VICE, The Guardian, Inquirer, Globes, CNN, and dozens of most respected Ukrainian media.
The course has two levels:
Basic is the basis of open-source investigations. Social media analysis, search for hidden connections between people and organizations, image and metadata analysis, registry search, and large data collection and processing automation.
Advanced is a professional level of information search and analysis. Students will learn how to collect data as real members of the intelligence services, as well as understand the principles of the investigation organizations, and moreover – get proven experience advice on how to optimize the running processes. Also, the Advanced version will describe how to collect information through social engineering, do analytics, and search for blind spots – many interesting things about HUMINT.
Our course will be useful for:
marketers and salespeople;
and of course OSINT investigators – both beginners and professionals.
The course is led by analysts with experience in investment, legal, IT, aerospace, cryptography, and defense subjects. We answer the trickiest questions since 2019.
FYI: If you want to ask us smth, or to get a discount (any reason) please contact us!
Who this course is for:
- For beginner analysts or junior OSINT researchers – that want to get all skills to start a professional way in business investigation;
- Security and Compliance officers. Check contractors and new employees faster, identify more risks;
- Journalists. Do investigations, find contacts of the best experts and verify the information;
- Students. Collect information to write your essays, term papers and theses faster. Make discoveries by finding all the data you need in open sources;
- Marketing and Sales specialists. Find the contacts of the right journalists and collect data about potential clients.
We are Molfar team
– Intelligence: military, business
– OSINT training and coaching
– Daily analytics, data search
Public sector, industry analytics, information systems vulnerability analysis, personal data protection, search of information of any complexity by open sources and closed registers, reporting on companies and people.
We keep the anonymity of our clients :)