OSINT course by MOLFAR Advanced
What you'll learn
- You will also learn crafting advanced search queries to find sensitive indexed information;
- Collect information anonymously by using social engineering;
- Learn how to collect data like an intelligence officer;
- Understand how to work in a team and optimize processes;
- Learn how to compose data files properly and find blind spots;
- Find out more about red flags and weaknesses;
- Master the methodology of information search.
- Motivation to learn;
- Analytical and flexible thinking;
- A basic understanding of using operating systems, networks, and the Internet. Be able to download and install software. A willingness to learn;
- You should be able to understand basic computer terminology.
The course was created by Molfar's leading practicing researchers. Molfar – dot – Global is the biggest Ukrainian agency in the field of business intelligence, war investigations, training and coaching of OSINT specialists. Molfar provides expert material for The Times, VICE, The Guardian, Inquirer, Globes, CNN and dozens of most respected Ukrainian media.
This course is the only opportunity to see faces of our best investigators. Because there is a short wisdom: if you work well as a war investigator, it's better to hide your face. Enemies are seeking for Molfar's blood. But we keep on working, training and debunking terrorist's lies.
Advanced is a professional level of information search and analysis. Students will learn how to collect data as a real member of the intelligence services, as well as understand the principles of the investigation organizations, and moreover – get proven experience advice on how to optimize the running processes.
You will improve your skills in searching and analyzing information. In our course you will learn how to collect data like an intelligence officer. You will understand how to work in a team and optimize processes.
In the course you will learn to
collect information anonymously by using social engineering;
analyze financial risks and origins of the assets;
test sites for unauthorized access;
find red flags and weaknesses;
master the methodology of information search;
learn how to compose data files properly and find blind spots.
Throughout the course you will have access to the case studies on how OSINT works and improve your search skills.
Who this course is for:
- Fact Checkers, Intelligence Professionals, OSINT Analysts, Social Media Analysts, Professionals, Journalists, Research Professionals;
- HR Lead, Headhunters/Recruiters;
- Social Engineering enthusiasts, Upcomming Cyber Professionals, Future Social Engineers.
We are Molfar team
– Intelligence: military, business
– OSINT training and coaching
– Daily analytics, data search
Public sector, industry analytics, information systems vulnerability analysis, personal data protection, search of information of any complexity by open sources and closed registers, reporting on companies and people.
We keep the anonymity of our clients :)