OSHA Safety Training: Heat Stress Management
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- FREE course workbook, toolbox talks, and heat stress calculation app.
- Certificate of Completion.
- More than TWO hours of instruction.
- The essentials of heat stress and heat stress management in the workplace.
- How to evaluate and control heat stress hazards.
- OSHA, consensus, and state heat stress regulations.
- The signs and symptoms of common heat illnesses.
- A desire to learn about heat stress and become a safety and health professional.
This course intended to introduce current and future safety professionals to basic heat stress management concepts. This course focuses on management applications and is primarily intended for safety professionals, foremen, and project managers.
The course sections are as follows:
Section One: Course Introduction
Section Two: Heat Stress Physics
Section Three: Heat Stress Regulations
Section Four: Heat Illnesses
Section Five: Heat Stress Risk Factors
Section Six: Heat Surveys and Exposure Assessments
Section Seven: Heat Stress Control
Section Eight: Worker Training and Education
Section Nine: Heat Stress Programs
Section Ten: OSHA Heat Index Guidance
Students will receive a certificate of completion after completing the course.
- This course is intended for workers desiring to transition into a safety role as well as current safety professionals wishing to expand their skillsets and learn more about heat stress management.