OSHA Safety Pro: Personal Protective Equipment
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Effectively protect themselves against the many lurking hazards that exist at our places of business. Gain knowledge and understanding of the use and care of equipment required by employers.
- Demonstrate to employers one's ability to care for their safety as well as the safety of their employers while on the job.
- Understand the concept of working safely and returning home to one's family in the condition in which they left to work.
- Grasp an understanding of OSHA regulations and protective practices.
- This course will address the different types of protective equipment required on job sites, what they protect against, and how to care for it. This course will enable job-site compliance in regards to personal protective equipment.
- This course will enable you to understand OSHA's law states and how we use it to protect our lives, our loved ones, and remain compliant.
This safety course is about OSHA's Personal Protective Equipment Safety Standard and is designed to enable you with the tools to become a life saving and money saving asset to your company. Impress management with your expertise on health and safety and how to apply it to all aspects of the job. This course is interactive, with questions for the instructor, simple and effective quizzes, and complete with actual job site inspections.
This course is designed with the busy, hardworking, family-provider in mind in that it is formatted to be taken anywhere. Take it with you on your phone, tablet, or computer.
Once enrolled this course is yours to keep and use and you see fit. Use it to impress supervisors and colleagues by conducting your own safety trainings and workshops. Print up the slides for field trainings, enroll in the course and play it for groups, or enroll employees and colleagues into it, this course is yours.
- Anyone Interested in protecting their faculties and senses from work place hazards that exist, to include hazards we don't see. This course is ideal for general and construction industry workers.
This course summary will discuss the OSHA standard and the importance of identifying hazards and understanding how to protect against them. Not only will students understand the importance of personal protective equipment protecting the body, but what that protective equipment is protecting them from. This lecture is a call to action, that students transition from being learners to enablers and protectors!
In this lecture we will discuss the importance of our employer's requirements to provide workers with a safe working environment as well as our responsibilities to follow those safety guidelines.
We will address the dynamic nature of our places of work, and how the hazards that exist may effect us unknowingly and the importance of protecting against them.
Stand tall and stand firm in a mindset and heroism that saves lives through prevention, discovery of hazards, and acting to protect against them.
Increase your ability to fend off injury, pain, and suffering by understanding what our Personal Protective Equipment is doing for us.
Be a hero in someone's life by preventing them from enduring pain and suffering by understanding the importance of mentoring others with this safety information.
Impress management by understanding ideal (minimum) Personal Protective Equipment safety guidelines. Understand what a simple, cost effective, PPE safety program should look like.
Gain an appreciation as to what PPE is doing to benefit you.
Learn how personal protective equipment is not just some 'rule', but rather it is a tool that enables you to return home to your family in the same condition in which you left for work.
Prevent accidents and pitfalls by avoiding taking for granted the many uses of a single PPE item. Improve job site safety and performance by understanding the different variations of our Personal Protective Equipment and what it protects us from.
Increase productivity by reducing loss of time and wages, through hazard identification and proper safeguarding against them.
Use the content within this lecture to impress management by using it as your own PPE program. Use it as a baseline to get you started in implementing an effective safety program where none previously existed, or, add to one that already does.
Use the individual elements contained within this lecture, or all of the content as a whole, to impressively start or build upon an existing PPE safety program.
Understand what the law says so that you can effectively remain compliant, safe, and returning home to your family in the same condition in which you left.
Prevent deadly pitfalls by identifying hazards that kill, and use simple methods to ensure yours and the safety, health, and well being of others around you. Be a hero, standout from the crowd by displaying a prowess towards simple, effective, life saving techniques.
In conclusion, understand the importance of taking care of each other through safe work practices. Be a leader at your place of business by learning what types of hazards may exist and what equipment to use to protect against them.
Thank you for sharing your time with me in this course.