OSHA Safety Pro: Deadly Concrete Dust. Crystalline Silica.
What you'll learn
- Receive a FREE and editable HSE Crystalline Silica Safety Manual complete with forms, training records, a safety committee program, and an incident investigation program.
- Learn to save lives and costly medical bills through awareness and prevention of the prolific yet evasive killer crystalline silica.
- Become aware of how everyone comes into contact with this hazard, and take action to protect yourself and others from this deadly dust.
- Crystalline silica is a earth borne element that adversely affects everyone and it only takes a single exposure to become ill.
- Whether your a concrete construction cutter, or someone who lives or works near a construction site or oil fracturing rig, this course will save you heartache, pain, and money.
Receive a FREE and editable HSE Work Zone Traffic Control Safety Manual complete with forms, training records, a safety committee program, and an incident investigation program. for enrolling in this course.
This course is about crystalline silica, aka, 'deadly dust'. It covers OSHA's Maritime, General, and Construction Industry standards.
Deadly dust encounters everyone, regardless of where we work and live. It is in the air, and it travels along with dust particles.
This course not only covers the OSHA standards, it identifies methods of awareness of the hazard and how to prevent it.
With this course, you will gain insight and expertise on how to identify the hazard of crystalline silica, reduce it, and take action against exposure to it. You will learn how to eliminate it, and protect yourself, and others around you, from the threats and adverse health affects it poses to your health.
This course is less than one hour and is designed to facilitate a high level of application and retention above similar courses that are much longer. It is designed to enlighten you at your level, with your busy schedule in mind. This course is efficient and quick without compromising the value of your health and safety, while, creating a heightened level of safety awareness, and prevention of the hazard, crystalline silica.
Understanding the gravity of the hazard of crystalline silica ('Deadly Dust'), learn how to be a hero, and save lives and prevent pain and suffering through the employment of effective countermeasures that will battle and even defeat this silent enemy.
Who this course is for:
- Crystalline Silica affects everyone.
- Construction, maritime, and general industry employees.
- Oil fracturing workers.
- Road work construction crews and railroad tie repair and maintenance operators.
- Dentists, stone cutters, granite and jewelry cutters and polishers.
- Anyone who works in grinding, cutting, or abrasive material blasting to remove rust, paint, or coatings.
James is a Health & Safety officer who brings almost 20 years of military, government, and private sector health and safety experience to the Udemy community.
James has conducted several overseas mission trips as well as operational deployments with the military and government.
James has developed multiple company safety programs and implemented dozens of health and safety policies. James now brings a wealth of safety instruction conducted in the field on job sites, to you here for your convenience.
No need to travel to a third party location for training.
Trained and certified at Texas A&M University's Engineering Extension Service in San Antonio Texas, James holds numerous certificates in General and Construction Industry Safety from the OSHA Training Institute.
James has conducted missionary work to countries such as Burma, Thailand, Mexico, Belize, and Libya.
Seeing the value of each individual's life, and the families that count on them to come home, James wishes to take his experience and share it for the greater good.
In addition to Health & Safety James is a veteran of the US Army with almost 20 years of service to the U.S. James is also a tactical firearms and driving instructor, combining his safety instructor and tactical experience in developing course curriculum.