OSHA Control of Hazardous Energy and Lock Out / Tag Out
- 30 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The student will definitively be able to identify hazardous energy and protect themselves and others while working around it.
- This course will benefit anyone starting out in tasks that are regulated by OSHA and serves as a perfect refresher course for experienced workers and supervisors as well.
- Usage of a computer or other types of video capable devices, with speakers.
The Control of Hazardous Energy Training course describes the features and implementation of OSHA’s Control of Hazardous Energy standard (29 CFR 1910.147). The material is intended for all “affected workers” and provides the essential information for “authorized workers” to safely perform work on both electrical and non-electrical (moving/rotating, hydraulic, pneumatic, chemical, or thermal) energy sources.
Upon completing this online course, you will be able to:
- Identify the main types of hazardous energy and recognize which ones apply to you.
- Describe the purpose of a lockout / tagout program.
- Define the responsibilities of the individuals that are affected by a lockout / tagout program.
- Apply methods and procedures involved in an effective lockout / tagout program.
- New employees, current worker's needing refresher course, and supervisory roles.