Foundations to Open Your Spiritual Channels
What you'll learn
- The practice of Soul Communication
- What are the four spiritual channels
- What is soul & the relationship of your physical life with your soul
- The universal law and principle of Shen Qi Jing (Soul, Heart, Mind, Energy, Matter)
- The ancient Chinese wisdom of three vital energy centers
- Practices for boosting your energy, vitality & immunity
- Practices that prepare you to open your spiritual channels
- That opening spiritual channels is an ability that can be developed
- Everyone is welcomed.
This course introduces the four spiritual channels every human being has and the foundational wisdom and practices that are vital to apply before one starts to open their spiritual channels. Key foundational energy centers that reside in our vibrational field are revealed. Known to ancient martial art and energy practitioners, developing the strength of these centers is the first step to opening one's spiritual channels safely. When these centers are well developed, they also provide vital energy for one's immunity, healing, brain clarity, and more.
For over 20 years, Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha has laid a clear foundation and roadmap for understanding and mastering how to access guidance and empowering information through the practice of soul communication.
In fact, Master Sha and Quantum Physicist Dr. Rulin Xiu have recently revealed that soul (or spirit) is information, and information is soul or spirit. Simply put, soul communication, in its various forms, is what connects us to the information highway of the universe!
Many around the world have utilized these techniques to connect with higher potential and purpose in their lives. Some utilize it to benefit their businesses and others to improve relationships. Thousands are using them to maintain optimal health and vitality.
Master Sha Tao Academy invites you to embark on this journey of discovering your potential through opening your spiritual channels.
Who this course is for:
- Those who seek to know their higher consciousness
- Those who are seeking to know more about soul
- Those who seek for solutions to boost their energy and strengthen their vibrational field
- Those who are interested in gaining spiritual abilities to help others.
- Those whose spiritual channels are already open and look to increase purity and accuracy
Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha is a world-renowned healer, transformational leader, Tao Grandmaster, Philanthropist and humanitarian. He is the creator and author of Soul Mind Body Medicine™, a complete soul healing system, and Tao Science, the science of creation and grand unification. Dr. and Master Sha has written twenty-six books in English, including 11 New York Times bestsellers, a Soul Power Series, and a Heart and Soul series.
An M.D. in China and a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine in China and Canada, Dr and Master Sha is the founder of Tao Academy™. He is also the founder of the Love Peace Harmony Foundation™, dedicated to helping families worldwide create happier and healthier lives. A grandmaster of many ancient disciplines, including tai chi, qigong, kung fu, I Ching, and feng shui, Dr. and Master Sha was named Qigong Master of the Year at the Fifth World Congress on Qigong.
Continually finding ways to empower others to heal themselves and to reach their highest potential, he has brought the theory, wisdom and practice of Open Spiritual Channels as another powerful gift to humanity.
Tao Academy, founded by Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha, is committed to helping you to reveal your inner heart and to discover the real you.
We offer courses that empower you to:
• Create optimal health and well-being
• Nurture loving relationships that motivate and fulfill you
• Attain financial freedom and abundance in all things
• Visualize and meditate to create an inspiring life
• Forgive everyone and everything Live your true life’s purpose
• Discover genuine happiness and joyful contentment
It’s our mission to empower you with ancient Tao wisdom and practices — perfectly remixed for today’s world — to create a happier and healthier life for yourself and others.
Choose from a wide variety of courses and workshops focused on wellness, spirituality, personal growth, productivity, creativity and more.
Explore the Tao Academy — a curriculum for life.